To be the leading international institute of excellence on African Studies, research and consultancy.
To offer interdisciplinary studies in African languages, political science, anthropology, history, geography, literature, music, philosophy and religious studies, as well as carry out research and offer state of the art consultancy services on African issues.
- Develop and offer multi disciplinary courses in the traditional and contemporary African core disciplines
- Develop a broadened focus to important language and culture study areas of Kenya, the region and Africa
- Engage in innovative research on different dimensions of African development
- Organize conferences, seminars/workshops on a variety of topics pertaining to Africa
- Establish partnerships, collaborations and linkages with like-minded institutions.
Last Updated on Friday, 13 February 2015 07:21