DSVOL catalogue is found on our website at www.ku.ac.ke/dsvol
- Kindly identify your course/program.
- The year one is indicated on the left hand side of the table, with the columns standing for semesters. Using this logic, select your year and semester and you will trace your units.
- Within your year and semester, identify the units that have been waived.
- Identify the units that have not been waived, these are the units you will register for.
- If the units not waived are less than 6, pick an additional unit(s) from the next semester’s list of units.
- The catalogue is organized according to schools and departments, check on all the departments you belong, you’ll find the units offered by all departments.
- From the student portal select academics, then online registration, then begin online registration.
- Enter unit code without space, then click on quick add, and finally click on register.
- A maximum of seven units.
- Contact DSVOL staff for registration of units that require prerequisites or retakes. (www.ku.ac.ke/dsvol).
• Contact the DSVOL staff for removal of a unit and unit adjustment. (www.ku.ac.ke/dsvol).
• In your student portal, the registered units will show ‘registered’ status on the right hand pane.
• This also means the units are registered.
• This means the units are not yet registered.
• This means that one of your grades, for that particular unit is missing. Either a CAT, Assignment, quiz or Exam marks.
• DSVOL tutorial timetable is found on our website (www.ku.ac.ke/dsvol).
• Report the missing unit to the TQA department before the given deadline.
• Report the clashing units to the TQA department for adjustment before the given deadline.
• Report the missing lecturer to the TQA department for immediate action.
• At the first page of the timetable, all venues and their respective locations are indicated. Kindly refer to it.