What is our goal? To enhance food security and improve livelihoods in urban and rural areas through Agri-enterprise initiatives targeting the most food insecure farming households using OYC.
How about our Objectives?
- To initiate 16 agri-social enterprises and value-chain businesses;
- Advocate for formation of farmer saving groups/cooperatives in pilot communities;
- Link individuals and saving groups to post-care support services including microfinance and further mentorship and coaching;
- Partner with at least 16 community centers as point of contact to the communities;
- Build a network of youth leaders actively championing for food security in their local communities and also serving as examples through their agri-social enterprises initiatives.