2022 International Business Connection Summit
Connecting Kenya and USA SMEs
Date: 14th and 15th July 2022; Venue: Kenyatta University, Wakanda Gala Night – Trademark Hotel, Gigiri.
International Business Connection Summit (IBCS) is poised to bring together over 400 SMEs from across the USA and the East African region for an International symposium at Kenyatta University in Nairobi, Kenya. The delegates are anticipated to come from Investors and SMEs from across business communities. The teams will include SME Owners, Partners, Executive Business Coaches, SME Business Investors, Commercial Businesses, industry organizations, Research and Educational Institutions, Government Departments, the National Business Registries and SME Networks and Associations.
This is a continuation of an event that has been held annually since 2019. It is an open forum for SME training, Capacity building and Capital attraction including the much-needed International Connections to benchmark and not only provide opportunities for the exchange of information but also allow for learning new technologies, business developments and together formulate business-addressing-policies, through thought-out leadership policy processes.
The IBCS 2022 is an international collaboration between Global Partners and Purpose Network (GPP), the Tour Operators Society of Kenya (TOSK) and the Global Tourism Resilience and Crisis Management Centre – Eastern Africa (GTRCMC-EA). The event will provide hands-on training and professional networking to assist the tourism industry to promote SME business growth and coordinate the exchange and integration of business investment and services.
The IBCS 2022, will include, the Business Conference, the Exhibitions and Matchmaking and Networking Gala-dinner. The event is envisioned to address the following SME needs:
- Training & workshops willprovide valuable training, professional networking, and policy discussion opportunities.
- Investor matchmaking will allow delegates to engage with the IBCS’s leading Business and SME Investment professionals and discuss real-world SME financing efforts and Capacity building issues.
- Wakanda Gala willprovide an opportunity for attendees to network with industry peers and share information about unique African culture and local entertainment.
- Exhibitions & Advertising will enable partners, sponsors, vendors and other stakeholders to showcase their products & services as well as attend IBCS Conferences.
- The IBCS Fellowship Programme will be launched at the end of the event to enable participants to continue engaging beyond the summit. The partners will be paired, according to need, enabling them to continue sharing knowledge, experiences and possibilities.
Contact us for further information:
GPP – Dr Juma – +254 722 474766
TOSK – Mr Ochieng – +254 719 256207
GTRCMC-EA – Dr Munyiri – +254 721 257133