- Abstracts should represent the original work.
- Informative abstracts and critical abstracts are accepted.
- The Abstract should be written in English.
- Please indicate one – three most relevant themes for your abstract from the conference tracks.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract (An example is given in the abstract template).
- Please download (insert a hyperlink to the template) the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Documents that do not conform to the guidelines will be asked to revise.
- Documents received after the given deadline, due to any reason will not be accepted unless the deadline is extended.
- The abstract should be submitted in the format of MS Word (.doc or .docx) document.
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
|SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT By date: 26th November 2021 To: firstname.lastname@example.org Submit before the submission deadline to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference.|
|Early Bird Payment Deadline |
Regular Payment Deadline
Full Paper Submission
|3rd Dec 2021 |
4th February 2022
117th November 2021
ABOUT THE REVIEWING PROCESS
- Your abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review by the Heath Promotion Conference committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will take the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If a revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week
If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the The Health Promotion Conference
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CO-AUTHORS
- Please note a single registration permits only one (1) to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment are required to be made independently.
- The certificate will be issued for the co-authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make prior communications with the organizing committee regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.