- Abstracts should represent the original work.
- Informative abstracts and critical abstracts are accepted.
- The Abstract should be written in English.
- Please indicate one – three most relevant themes for your abstract from the conference tracks.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract (An example is given in the abstract template).
- The abstract should be submitted in the format of MS Word (.doc or .docx) document.
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
|SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT By date: Ongoing, |
Full Paper Submission
25th Feb 2022
ABOUT THE REVIEWING PROCESS
- Your abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review by the Heath Promotion Conference committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will take the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If a revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the The Health Promotion Conference
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CO-AUTHORS
- Please note a single registration permits only one (1) to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment are required to be made independently.
- The certificate will be issued for the co-authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make prior communications with the organizing committee regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.