An abstract is a compendious summary of a research paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion. For this conference, the abstract should be one paragraph with a word limit of 250 words. Keywords should be provided as a must (no more than 6 words). Keywords should be written in lowercase letters (Not applicable to names/scientific names) and should be separated with commas. Please do not include subheadings, bullets, lists and header/footer in the abstract. Abstract titles should be short, but descriptive. Informative titles, indicating key points are encouraged. Abbreviations should not be used in the title. Acronyms should be written in full the first time, mentioned in the text, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Scientific names must be in Italic. Use a zero before decimal points such as “0.75,” not “.75.” There shall be no citations or references in the abstract specifically. If there is a need to cite references, please provide the sources in brackets.
- Title: Times New Roman, 12 points, Upper case, Centered text in bold
- Body: Times New Roman, 11 points; Line spacing: 1, one column of text
- Affiliations should be indicated with superscript Roman numerals appearing at the end of surname/family name.
- A superscript asterisk should be used for the corresponding author
- Names of affiliations should be given including the country.
- If there is more than one name and address, they should be related by superscript numbers.
Eg:- Surname INITIALS i* and Surname INITIALS ii
- Department, Faculty, University, Country
- Department, Institution, Country
*email@example.com (* Email address of the corresponding author)