Welcome to IBP
The centre for Institutional Based Programmes (CIBP) was established by the University in April 2008 to serve as a liaison office for students in Institutional Based mode of study. This step follows the opening up of all University degree programmes to students in IBP. Previously, only progrmmes in School of Education were available to the School Based students. This development will greatly enhance accessibility of University Education in Kenya and beyond.
The CIBP is mandated to provide timely and effective information to continuing and prospective students, parents and sponsors as well as other key stakeholders. In addition the Centre promotes and markets all University Academic Programmes and develops materials for information and promotion of the same.
Centre For Institutional Based Programmes Board Members
- Prof. John Okumu - Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) (Chairman)
- Dr. Stephen Nyagah - Registrar (Academic) (Member)
- Dr. Ruth Ndung’u - Ag. Registrar corporate Affairs (Member)
- Dr. Joyce Wangia - Director, Institutional Based Programmes (Secretary)
- Dr. Margaret Murugami - Department of Special Needs Education (Member)
- Dr. Ruth N. Wanjau - Ag. Director, Accommodation (Member)
- Dr. Gladwel Wambiri - Department of Early Childhood (Member)
- Dr. Edward G. Njenga - Deputy Director, Institutional Based Programmes (Member)
- Mr. Edward Obere - Department of Business Administration (Member).
Last Updated on Thursday, 15 October 2015 06:43