The global economy has been easily connected to do business in the 21st century due to the advent of technological advancement and the digital platforms. There has been a realization that both academia and industry must open a candid discussion, collaboration and networking to help both the developed and developing economies in their growth trajectory. The academia is excited about multidisciplinary thoughts and conversations on the interaction between theory and practice in the area of business and industry through continuous innovation and monitoring. The BIG question and debate is on how academia can influence business and industry sustainable development.
THEME: EMERGING TRENDS IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FOR GLOBAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- Transformative Leadership and Management for Enhanced Industrial Capability
- Digital Business Management and Global Trends for Industrialization
- Legal Issues, Human Rights and Industrial Sustainability
- Strategic Financial Management, and Sustainability Reporting
- Project Management, Supply Chain Management and Industrial Sustainability
- Management Information Systems and Industrialization