The global economy has been easily connected to do business in the 21st century due to the advent of technological advancement, disruptive innovations and the digital platforms. There has been a realization that both academia and industry must take leadership in crafting strategic alliance through partnerships, collaborations and networking to help both the developed and developing economies in their growth trajectory. The academia offers space for discussions and conversations in multidisciplinary thoughts and dialogues on the interaction between theory and practice in the area of business and industry through continuous innovations and monitoring. In this regard, the IBRIC 2020 conference will present debates on how academia can impact business to enhance industry’s sustainable development.
THEME: ACADEMIA-INDUSTRY PARTNERSHIPS FOR COMPETITIVE INNOVATIONS AND GLOBAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT.
1. Technological Innovations, Disruptive Technologies And Industrialization.
2. Strategic Capabilities, Industrial Responsiveness And Socio-Economic Development.
3. Corporate Governance, Financial Markets and Global Convergence.
4. Emerging Marketing Trends, Blue Economy and Entrepreneurship.
5. Changing Landscape in Human Resource Management.
6. Data Analytics, Forensic and Cyber Security.
7. Collaborative Project Management and Agribusiness Value Chain
- Submission of Abstracts – Deadline 21st February 2020
- Submission of Final paper – Deadline 20th April 2020
- Registration –Deadline 10th June, 2020
- The abstract should briefly introduce the manuscript
- An abstract should contain between 5-8 key words and must be separated by commas to make a distinction.
- It should not exceed 300 words.
- No citations should be included in the abstract.
- Submit abstract Online via: http://www.ku.ac.ke/ibricreg/index.php/abstract
Final paper not exceeding 5000 words or 15 pages should be submitted via:
http://www.ku.ac.ke/ibricreg/index.php/abstract in soft copy by 20th April 2020. All selected papers will be published in IBRIC 2020 Conference Proceedings book. The papers should be scientific and of high value of novelty.Before submission, please ensure that your articles are in the form of Microsoft word, Times New Romans font size 12 and single line spacing.
THE ABSTRACTS AND PAPERS SUBMISSION
Accepted papers’ abstract will be published in the IBRIC 2020 Book of abstracts. The Abstracts and full papers should be submitted online via:http://www.ku.ac.ke/ibricreg/index.php/abstract
CONFERENCE SPONSOR AND EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES IBRIC Conference offers the opportunity to become a sponsor or exhibitor in the Conference.