Counselling Psychology (9th – 13th April 2018)
TOT in Peer Counselling (16th – 20th April 2018)
Fitness Training and Aerobics (23rd – 27th April 2018)
Setting Moderating and Marking Examinations (30th April – 4th May 2018)
The Centre is currently offering short courses in the following broad areas:
- Project Development and Management
- Information Communication and Technology
- Leadership and Management
- Gender Development
- Environmental Management
- Public Governance
- Agriculture and Enterprise Development
- Conflict Management and Resolution
- Recreation and Sport Science
- Health Management and Administration
- Financial Management and Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Paralegal Skills Development
- General Management
- Modern Pedagogy
- Special Needs
- Early Childhood Development
The Centre also tailor makes courses according to clients’ specifications
With a global focus, the Centre targets the teaching staff and managers of all universities and other education institutions, commissions for higher education, national examination councils and students loan agencies; staff of government ministries and corporations, County and Sub-County staff; diplomatic, foreign missions’ staff and International Organizations; Research firms/agencies, postgraduate students and aspiring leaders. It also offers training to staffs NGOs and CBOs.
The training takes place at Kenyatta University Conference Centre (KUCC) located within Kenyatta University Main Campus. The Conference Centre has excellent training and accommodation facilities. Other venues include North Coast Beach Hotel in Kilifi County, Mombasa Campus, Nairobi City Campus and all KU Satellite campuses according to requirements. We also offer courses at premises selected by our clients
What is the minimum qualification for enrolment in any course?
- The minimum qualification is a Diploma or 3rd year level university students. Exceptions can be made depending on the experience of the Applicant in the course applied for.
What is the procedure of applying for a given course?
I am not able to locate the application form.
I need information on the charges for your Courses.
I need information on the available accommodation arrangements.
- Contact Kenyatta University Conference Centre for half Board Accommodation charges for applicants of our short courses on the following contacts:
- North Coast Beach Hotel
Cell phone: +254-722-209 458 (For Executive Courses)
Does one get certificate after the training?
- Participants are issued with Certificate of Completion during the closing of training workshops