Directorate of Catering Services
Kenyatta University wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates with relevant academic qualifications and experience for the position of Catering Manager in the Directorate of catering Services
The sucessful candidate will coordinate the catering services under this Directorate in order tp provide quality catering services to students, staff and external clientele.
- Degree in Hospitality Field or Higher National Diploma in hotels and institutional mamangement or An equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- At least 5 yewars relevant working experience and currently holding a similar or equivalent possition in an institutional set-up.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from Public Health Office
- Conversant with ISO requirements (quality standrds) in the food and hospitality industry
- Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Applicants should submit application letter, certificates and testimonials by writing directly to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration)
P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100
Not later than, 19th February 2021
Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.