Mr. Francis Kiarie
The Director Mombasa Campus
The Mombasa Campus is strategically located within the Central Business District in the heart of Mombasa County. By offering variety of courses from self sponsored programs to the unique Coastal and Marine resources management under Joint Admission Board (JAB), the Campus enables Kenyatta University to have its own identity and a distinctive image within the Coastal Region in increasing access and equity to University Education.
As a centre of excellence, the Campus offers the best form of education in flexible modes of study that are in congruence with the needs of the learner and the society. This way our students are assured of the best achievement in their education.
Front entrance of the Mombasa campus
Schools represented at the Campus
- School of Business
- School of Education
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Pure and Applied Science
- School of Engineering and Technology,
- The School of Environmental Studies
- School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
ODeL and CISCO
- The Campus also serves as a centre for ODel courses in the Coast Region.
- Additionally the Campus is now a CISCO academy running ITE and CCNA programmes.
Admission to Academic Programmes
- Admission to the programmes on Campus is done by the Registrar (Academic) at the Main Campus.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Campus offices on Nkrumah road, Mombasa.
- Additionally, approval has been given for the Campus to process students’ admissions and issue provisional admission letters to successful applicants.
- This approval has greatly reduced the turn-around time for applicants to receive feedback of their applications.
For any questions regarding the above, please contact Mombasa Campus at
Kenyatta University Mombasa Campus,
P.O. Box 16778-80100
Nkrumah Road, Mombasa
Tel: +254(041)2318975/8973/8976 Fax:+254(041)2318974