Last Updated on 15 August 2016
Page 1 of 28
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN A FAST GROWING INSTITUTION
Kenyatta University seeks to recruit competent and dedicated applicants to fill up the following positions:
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY TEACHING, RESEARCH AND REFERRAL HOSPITAL.
- Registered Mechanical / Electrical Engineer
- Biomedical Engineer
- Electrical Technician
- Electronics Technician
- Electrical Charge-hand
- Mechanical Technician - Plants Specialization.
- Mechanical Technician - Equipment Specialization.
- Mechanical Technician – Steam and Specialized Services Specialization
- Biomedical Engineering Technologist
- Building Services Technician -External Work / Services Specialization
- Building Services Technician -Internal Work Building Services
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY PETROL SERVICE STATION
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- Department of Environmental and Occupational Health
- Tutorial Fellows
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES.
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Laboratory Technician Grade C/D
- Laboratory Technician Grade A/B
- Department of Physical Education
- Gymnasium Instructor - Grade C/D
- Gymnasium Attendant - Grade III/IV
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL AND ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT
- Department of Agricultural Resource Management
- Technologist- Grade C/D
- Technologist - Grade A/B
- Laboratory Technicians - Grade A/B
- Field Technicians - Grade A/B
TERMS OF SERVICE:
The successful candidate will be offered two (2) years renewable performance-based contract with generous remuneration. The applicants should give full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.
Applicants and Referees should write directly to the undersigned:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration)
P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100
Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, 23rd August 2016.
ENQUIRIES: For details related to job specifications and general requirements,
>>>Download the KUTRRH & KUPSS Adverts with full description<<<
>>>Download the Academic Staff Adverts with full description<<<
Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.