Kenyatta University wishes to inform the graduates of the 48th graduation ceremony that took place on the 18th December, 2020 that their Academic Certificates are now ready for collection at the Graduation and Certificates Issuance Office - Room 127, Central Administration Complex.
The actual collection dates per program are indicated on the University website; please check when you are scheduled to collect your certificate from the University website by searching using your registration number.
The schedule for collection is as follows:
- 18th January – 3rd February (i) School of Education
(ii) School of Agriculture and Enterprise Development
- 4th – 26th February (i) School of Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure Studies
(ii)School of Creative & Performing Arts, Film & Media Studies
(iii) School of Business
(iv) School of Engineering and Technology
(v) School of Environmental Studies
(vi) School of Economics
(vii) School of Public Health & Applied Human Sciences
(viii) School of Pure and Applied Sciences
(ix) School of Law
- 1st – 19th March (i) School of Medicine
(ii) School of Pharmacy
(iii) School of Humanities and Social Sciences
(iv) School of Security, Diplomacy and Peace Studies
POINTS TO OBSERVE
- Clearance with the University is mandatory for collection of the Certificates.
- A storage fee of KES. 1200/- per year shall be levied on any uncollected certificates after 31st December 2021.
- Those who graduated before 2020 are urged to collect their certificates to avoid accumulation of storage charges.
For further information please contact:
The Registrar (Academic)
PO. Box 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI
Telephone: 020 8703000 Extensions: 3092/3094
Mobile Number: 0786 335 111
The specific dates of collection per name are indicated on the list above. Please enter your registration number on the find option to conveniently locate your name.