PROVISIONAL EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR UNITS TAUGHT IN APRIL 2015(MAIN CAMPUS)
Provisional Examination timetable for units taught in April 2015 Session(MAIN CAMPUS).
The departments are requested to forward reaction on the above Examination timetable on behalf of the students on or before 14th August 2015.
Teaching timetable for IBP August 2015
Teaching timetable for IBP August 2015.Classes are scheduled to start on 10th August 2015
>>>>School of Humanities and Social Scences
>>>>School of Agriculture
>>>>School of Business
>>>>School of Environmental Studies
>>>>School of Medicine
>>>>School of Education
>>>>School of Public Health
>>>>School of BED(Arts),BED(Sci),BA,BSC
SCHOLARSHIP ADVERTISEMENT for Master of Science in Agronomy at Kenyatta University Starting date: September 2015
for Master of Science in Agronomy at Kenyatta University
Starting date: September 2015
Kenyatta University has received funding from RUFORUM to support two MSc scholarships in M.Sc (Agronomy). The scholarships will be awarded competitively to highly qualified candidates and will cover tuition, research costs, and a modest stipend for living expenses. This opportunity aims to contribute to the development of the next generation of agricultural scientists in Kenya through quality training and relevant research. The recipient must therefore demonstrate ambition and interest in pursuing a career in agricultural science, either in academia or research. The recipient of the scholarship will be exposed to diverse knowledge and skills including, identifying and refining relevant research problems, conducting participatory research, research methods, project monitoring, data analysis and scientific writing skills. The beneficiary will work closely with communities in implementing action oriented research. The specific research themes will be management of challenges in passion fruit production in semi arid region of Eastern Kenya.
Duration and commencement: not less than 18months, starting September 2015.
Eligibility and Application Requirements
- The BSc degree must have been completed less than three years ago.
- BSc degree of at least 2nd class upper division from an institution recognized by KU senate.
- Meet other admission criteria for MSc Agronomy at KU (details online at www.ku.ac.ke).
- Curriculum vitae on Europass CV template (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu ).
- Certified copy of BSc degree certificate and transcripts.
- A letter of admission to Kenyatta University including fee structure of the course.
- Letter of motivation on why you want to study (Maximum 2 pages).
- An academic reference letter or from current employer (original only).
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Procedure and timelines
- Submit application by close of business on Friday, 14st August 2015.
- Interview for selected candidates will be conducted by 21st August 2015.
Application forms for admission to Kenyatta University are available on the following link upon payment of the application fee: http://www.ku.ac.ke/index.php/admission/ku-prospective-students
International Poetry Day
The Literature Department Of Kenyatta University And The Moonlight Meet Of Poets Hosts The International Poetry Exchange
Theme:Poetry And Culture
Paper Presentations By:
1. Prof. Patricia Jabbeh Wesley (Usa)
2. Prof. Opal Palmer Adisa (Us Virgin Islands)
Come And Experience The New Frontiers In Poetic Expression