Scholarships for 2016/2017
Kenyatta University (KU) announces 100 new scholarships for needy and talented students for the academic year starting September 2016/2017.This is in line with the KU Mission of enhancing access to higher education.A further 20 scholarships are available for Masters students
c.Scholarships for Performing Arts
Download Application Forms
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY JUNE 2016 INTAKE
Kenyatta University Cisco Networking Academy in its teaching role wishes to advertise Full time & Part-time courses in PC Hardware & Software Maintenance, CCNA 1-4 and Cyber Security. The course will be offered in Kenyatta University Main Campus, City Campus, Mombasa, Nyeri, Kericho, and Embu Campuses.
Mode of Learning
- Full time students are expected to attend four hours of training each day during weekdays for a period of four weeks.
- The four hours each day will include both theory and laboratory practical lessons.
- Both full time and part time (evening and weekends) classes available in all campuses.
Year round monthly intake:- next classes begin:
- June intake starts on 13th June 2016
PC HARDWARE & SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE Qualifications:
- Mean grade of D+ (plus) at KSCE or Equivalent with at least D (plain) in Mathematics and English. Applicantsshould also have proficiency in computer use.
CCNA 1 Qualifications:
- Mean grade of C-(Minus) at KCSE or Equivalent and with at least D(plain)in Mathematics or Physics.
CCNA 2-4 Qualifications:
- ALL applicants to any subsequent module should have successfully completed the previous module.
- The Cyber Security certification lays the foundation for job rules such as network security specialist, network security administrator and network security support. Course duration is 8 weeks
- One should have successfully completed CCNA 1-4
FINAL SUPPLEMENTARY/SPECIAL EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR CERTIFICATE,DIPLOMA,UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS, ACADEMIC YEAR 2015-2016 FOR REGULAR,DSVOL AND IBP GROUP
Final Supplementary- Special Examination Timetable for Academic year 2015-2016. The examinations have been Scheduled to take place between 23rd May- 27th May 2016.
Students are advised to check for their units and follow the date,time,venue and groupings strictly given in this timetable.Please note that the venues provided are not to be changed
Also note that the below timetable has been posted to Corporate mails of Chairmen of teaching Departments and Campus Directors for any clarification
NOTICE OF DEADLINE EXTENSION TO PROSPECTIVE GRADUANDS OF THE 40th GRADUATION CEREMONY
Kenyatta University wishes to inform all students in the Regular, Institutional Based and Digital School programmes who completed their studies by the end of April 2016 that the deadline for application for the 40th graduation ceremony scheduled for July, 2016 has been extended to 20th May, 2016.
- Application is a must for those wishing to graduate.
- Only students without fee balances will be cleared for graduation.
- Application forms are free and available at the respective Deans of Schools’ offices at the Main Campus and also at the Directors’ and Coordinators’ offices in all other Campuses and DSVOL Regional Centers.
- Application forms can also be downloaded at www.ku.ac.ke
- Application forms should be filled in quadruplicate.
- One copy of the application form should be submitted to the Dean of the relevant school; the second copy to the Registrar Academic (Central Administration Complex, 1st Floor - Room 128), the third copy to Student Finance, and the fourth copy should be retained by the applicant.
For further information please contact:
The Registrar (Academic)
P. O. Box 43844-00100
Telephone: 020-8710901/2/3 Extension: 3094 or Cell Phone 0786-335111