MBA Proposal Defence: 29th April
This is to inform all postgraduate students in MBA programme that there will be a proposal defence meeting on Tuesday, 29th April, 2014 at Parklands Campus at 8.30 a.m.
This defence is for students who have successfully completed their coursework and have registered for the Research Project. The qualified students should submit the soft copy (in a CD) and six hard copies of their Research Proposals duly signed by themselves and supervisor(s) to the Doctoral and MBA Coordination office before or by Friday, 25th April, 2014. All postgraduate students are also invited to attend the defence meeting.
Please arrange to attend and be punctual.
JAMES KILIKA (PhD)
COORDINATOR, DOCTORAL AND MBA PROGRAMS
Approval to Register for Extra 5th Unit
This is to remind all undergstudents that approval to register for 5th unit is based on five conditions
- The unit must be on offer in the current session and to be offered through e-learning mode
- Head of students Finance must confirm payment for the extra unit as communicated earlier
- All extra units must be approved and registered for within the ooficial registration period
- Extra Unit application Forms can be downloaded from K.U Website and are also available in all offices of Chairmen of Departments and Deans of Schools
- The above conditions are not applicable for the programmes which officially offer 5 or more units in Schools of Education, Engineering and Health Sciences
Dr. S.N. NYAGAH
Room Applications for May and September 2014
This is to inform all students reporting in May and September 2014 to apply for accommodation as from 10th April, 2014 Online by Logging into the Kenyatta University website using the links below:
Deadline of application is: May group- 10th May, 2014
September group- 30th May, 2014
KU Cisco Networking Academy May 2014 Intake
Kenyatta University Cisco Networking Academy in its teaching role wishes to advertise Full-time & Part-time courses in IT Essentials, CCNA 1-4 and CCNA Security for those who have trained in CCNA 1- 4. The course will be offered in following Kenyatta University Campuses: Main Campus, City Campus, Mombasa, Nakuru, Nyeri, Embu and Kericho.>>Read More<<