Completion of Units Registration for Second Semester 2015/2016
As you are aware, the deadline for units registration is today ,Friday 12th February ,2016.The University appreciates the fact that HELB was expected to release loans to students befire Friday 5th February,2016.TheUniversity Management has given special approval for the students whose HELB loan was delayed to today Friday 12th Friday 2016,to finalize their units registration next week but Not later than Friday, 19th February, 2016
1. Computer laboratories will be open during the weekend (Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th February, 2016 from 8:00am to 5:00pm)
2. It is your responsibility to ensure the current Second Semester,2015/16 Units are registered online and also verify the same in your CampusVue Portal
3.Any student who will not have fully paid fees and registered for units within the above deadline is required to call off the semester.
Dr. S.N. NYAGAH
Kenyatta University Digital School 2nd Trimester Dates for 2015/2016 Academic Year
SECOND TRIMESTER DATES
The following are key academic activities scheduled for the Second Trimester 2015/2016 Academic year for the Digital School
- 9th – 10th Jan 2016 Registration of New and Continuing Students
- 23rd Jan 2016 First Orientation of New Students
- 6th Feb. 2016 Second Orientation of New Students
- 20th – 21st Feb. 2016 Undergraduate Tutorials
- 27th – 28th Feb. 2016 Undergraduate Tutorials
- 5th – 6th Mar. 2016 Postgraduate, Diploma & Cert. Tutorials
- 19th – 20th Mar. 2016 Undergraduate CATs
- 26th – 27th Mar. 2016 Postgraduate, Diploma & Cert. CATs
- 18th – 24th April 2016 Examination Period
- 2nd – 9th May 2016 Processing of Examinations
Invitation to Attend the Official Opening of the First Semester 2015/2016 certificate in Leadership Development and Mentorship Programme
The official opening ceremony for the ‘Growing Leaders Programme:Certificate in Leadership Development and Mentorship Programme has been rescheduled to 9th February, 2016.
This programme is targeted to benefit all Final Year students with aim of inculcating good Leadership Development and Mentorship skills which are vital ingredients for a working nation as enshrined in Kenya’s Vision 2030.
The course is also meant to give the graduands an opportunity to explore and challenge their leadership skills beyond academic work.This is to invite you to attend the official opening of this important programme on 9th February, 2016 at the Amphitheatre as from 9:00 a.m.
Please be seated by 8:00 a.m
Prof. John Okumu
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic)