FINAL SUPPLEMENTARY/SPECIAL EXAMINATION TIMETABLE FOR CERTIFICATE,DIPLOMA,UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS, ACADEMIC YEAR 2015-2016 FOR REGULAR,DSVOL AND IBP GROUP
Final Supplementary- Special Examination Timetable for Academic year 2015-2016. The examinations have been Scheduled to take place between 23rd May- 27th May 2016.
Students are advised to check for their units and follow the date,time,venue and groupings strictly given in this timetable.Please note that the venues provided are not to be changed
Also note that the below timetable has been posted to Corporate mails of Chairmen of teaching Departments and Campus Directors for any clarification
NOTICE OF DEADLINE EXTENSION TO PROSPECTIVE GRADUANDS OF THE 40th GRADUATION CEREMONY
Kenyatta University wishes to inform all students in the Regular, Institutional Based and Digital School programmes who completed their studies by the end of April 2016 that the deadline for application for the 40th graduation ceremony scheduled for July, 2016 has been extended to 20th May, 2016.
- Application is a must for those wishing to graduate.
- Only students without fee balances will be cleared for graduation.
- Application forms are free and available at the respective Deans of Schools’ offices at the Main Campus and also at the Directors’ and Coordinators’ offices in all other Campuses and DSVOL Regional Centers.
- Application forms can also be downloaded at www.ku.ac.ke
- Application forms should be filled in quadruplicate.
- One copy of the application form should be submitted to the Dean of the relevant school; the second copy to the Registrar Academic (Central Administration Complex, 1st Floor - Room 128), the third copy to Student Finance, and the fourth copy should be retained by the applicant.
For further information please contact:
The Registrar (Academic)
P. O. Box 43844-00100
Telephone: 020-8710901/2/3 Extension: 3094 or Cell Phone 0786-335111
A call for application for the Intra Africa Semester Abroad Programme
Interested students are asked to apply for the Semester Abroad programme which starts from September to December 2016. The applicants should be 2nd and 3rd year students. The deadline for applications is 31 st May 2016. For the application forms and more information, Kindly visit: Student Exchange Programme
Kenyatta University team outshine at Global Management Challenge 2016
A team of Kenya’s Kenyatta University emerged 8th globally in the 2016 Global Management Challenge which seeks to bridge the management skills gap between colleges lecture halls and the boardroom. CNBC Africa had an interview with Oliver Maina, a commerce student from Kenyatta University, who led the Kenyan team to the finals in Macau, China.....More on GMC