KU CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY AUGUST 2015 INTAKE
Kenyatta University Cisco Networking Academy in its teaching role wishes to advertise Full time & Part-time courses in PC Hardware and Software maintenance, CCNA 1-4 and Cyber Security. The course will be offered in Kenyatta University Main Campus, City Campus, Mombasa, Nakuru, Nyeri, Kericho, and Embu Campuses.
Mode of Learning
- Classes for the August intake start on 3rd August 2015.
- The students are expected to attend four hour of training each day during weekdays for a period of four weeks.
- The four hours each day will include both theory and practical lessons.
Notice to All Graduands of the 38th Graduation Ceremony
Kenyatta University wishes to inform those who graduated on the 17th July 2015 and have applied for certificates that they are now ready for collection at the Graduation Office - Room 127, Central Administration Complex. the schedule for collection is as follows:
FAI SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MECOHD – THIRD EDITION
The Foundation Assistance Internationale – FAI Lugano, in the framework of the project “CDN (Cooperation and Development Network): TRAINING LOCAL RULING CLASS IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT”, is supporting the 3rd edition of the MECOHD Programme with 5 special scholarships for disadvantaged students from African Countries. ……….
The objective of the action is to train local development professionals from developing countries to increase their capacity to operate in an international dimension.
The scholarships are addressed to applicants belonging to specific disadvantaged groups (based on income, ethnic minorities, refugees, disabilities, gender etc.). The scholarships are addressed to officials of local, national and international agencies, NGOs and other institutional bodies, public or private, or young graduates willing to specialize in the field of Cooperation and Human Development.
The Deadline is set at 17th August 2015.
ONLINE ROOM APPLICATION FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2015/2016 COMMENCING SEPTEMBER 2015
Students eligible for room allocation in the 2015/2016 academic year are as follows:
- 2nd and 3rd years in the fourth year programme.
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th years in the fifth year programme.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th years in the sixth year programme.
- All finalist students are not eligible for room application and allocation.
- All 1st years KUCCPS students need not to apply because they are guaranteed rooms as per the policy.
- Due to limited bed spaces room application does not guarantee room allocation.
Online application is to urgently commence on Wednesday, 22nd July, 2015 at 08.00 a.m. The deadline for application is on 16thAugust, 2015 at 05.00 p.m.