MBA Proposal Defence: 16th September 2014
This is to inform all postgraduate students in MBA programme that there will be a proposal defence meeting on Tuesday, 16th September, 2014 at Parklands Campus at 8.30 a.m.
This defence is for students who have successfully completed their coursework and have registered for the Research Project. The qualified students should submit the soft copy (in a CD) and six hard copies of their Research Proposals duly signed by themselves and supervisor(s) to the Doctoral and MBA Coordination office before or by Thursday, 11th September, 2014. All postgraduate students are also invited to attend the defence meeting.
Please arrange to attend and be punctual.
JAMES KILIKA (PhD)
COORDINATOR, DOCTORAL AND MBA PROGRAMS
TEACHING TIMETABLE FOR SEPTEMBER SEM. 1 2014/2015
- Room Chart
- Confucius Institute
- School of Agriculture and Enterprise Development
- School of Applied Human Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Economics
- School of Education
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Environmental Studies
- School of Medicine
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Pure and Applied Sciences
- School of Visual and Performing Arts
- Schools of Hospitality & Tourism
- School of Public Health.
Supplementary/Special Examinitions for 2013/2014 Academic year for certificates, Diploma and Postgraduate Students in regular, Digital School of Virtual and Open Learning Programmes <<Click to view Annoumcement>>