Kenyatta University 40th Graduation Traffic Flow
Red and blue card holders will enter through Gate A (Main gate)
Yellow card holders will enter through Gate C
Orange card holders (Those Going to KUFH) will enter through Gate B
- Vehicles with double red stickers (VVIP) will park at Central Admin Complex
- Vehicles with red stickers (VIP) will park at Onesmo, Science Complex Area and Admission parking
- Vehicles with blue stickers will proceed to sports ground next to Security Directorate
- Vehicles with yellow stickers will park in the field opposite KUFH and behind Post Modern Library
Vehicles from town not to be allowed to turn to Kahawa Estate through the Engen tunnel but to proceed, to turn back at Ruiru tunnel
Master of Economics (Cooperation and Human Development) Call for Application for 10 scholarships
The Fondation Assistance Internationale – FAI Lugano, in the framework of the project “CDN (Cooperation and Development Network): TRAINING LOCAL RULING CLASS IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT” the Italian Episcopal Conference – CEI Rome, in the framework of the project “Strengthening the Cooperation and Development Network – CDN through the mobility of students, professors and staff of the University partners”, support the 4 th edition of the Master of Economics (Cooperation and Human Development)-MECOHD Programme at Kenyatta University, with 10 special scholarships (5 from each donor) for disadvantaged students from African Countries. The objective of the action is to train local development professionals from developing countries to increase their capacity to operate in an international dimension. The scholarships are addressed to applicants belonging to specific disadvantaged groups (based on income, ethnic minorities, refugees, disabilities, gender etc.).
Scholarships are addressed to officials of local, national and international agencies, NGOs and other institutional bodies, public or private, or young graduates willing to specialize in the fieldof Cooperation and Human Development
- Must be a national of an African Country
- Must have been admitted into the MECOHD Program of Kenyatta University1
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess standard computer literacy (knowledge of basic Microsoft Office package)
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY 8th AUGUST 2016 INTAKE
Kenyatta University Cisco Networking Academy in its teaching role wishes to advertise Full time & Part-time courses in PC Hardware & Software Maintenance, CCNA 1-4 and Cyber Security. The course will be offered in Kenyatta University Main Campus, City Campus, Mombasa, Nyeri, Kericho, and Embu Campuses.
Mode of Learning
- Full time students are expected to attend four hours of training each day during weekdays for a period of four weeks.
- The four hours each day will include both theory and laboratory practical lessons.
- Both full time and part time (evening and weekends) classes available in all campuses.
Year round monthly intake:- next classes begin:
- August intake starts on 8th August 2016