UNIVERSITY COUNCIL SECRETARY
Key Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in law or Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Post graduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
- Be a holder of CPS (K).
- Membership to relevant professional body – LSK & ICPS (K)
- At least seven (7) years working experience in a large corporation and currently holding a similar or equivalent position.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
The appointments will be for a contractual period of Two (2) years renewable subject to satisfactory performance and delivery of set performance targets and outcomes.
The successful candidate for the position will be offered a competitive remuneration package in accordance with the University employment and engagement guidelines
The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.)
Applicants and Referees should write directly to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration)
P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100
Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than,
16th May 2017
Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
>>>Download the Advert with full description<<<
Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.