To promote personal, social and academic success for students at Kenyatta University.
To contribute to a positive university experience and provide each student mentee with the support needed to succeed at Kenyatta University.
- To assist students in the academic and social transition from secondary school education to the university and beyond.
- To provide a continuous source of information and guidance for the students, from mature and more experienced mentors.
- To guide Kenyatta University students to become greater and more successful during their university life and after.
- To encourage discipline, social integration, personal growth and academic skills development through cooperative partnership between and among mentors and mentees.
- To inculcate life and leadership skills to Kenyatta University students in line with the University core value of service to humanity.