GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACTS AND FULL PAPERS SUBMISSIONS
THE 2ND KENYATTA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND ENETREPRISE DEVELOPMENT BIANNAUL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
29th NOVEMBER – 2nd DECEMBER , 2016.
Guideline for Abstracts
Abstracts should not be more than 300 words in English, typed in Times NewRoman, Font 12 with a line spacing of 1.5. A soft copy in MS-Word (2007) shouldbe submitted by July, 31st2016via email: Saedconf2016@ku.ac.ke
Abstracts should outline the aims, content and conclusions and include Key words(5 max), Sub-Theme, Title, Authors’ Name, Affiliations, Email Address, and Telephone Number of the Corresponding author. Full papers for accepted abstracts should be submitted by 15th September, 2016. Only authors who submit full papers will be on the presenters’ programme.
Guidelines for Full Papers
- Full papers of 3000-4000 words (5-6 pages) should be prepared in Times New RomanFont 12 and spacing 1.5.
- Experimental Papers: These should include a cover page with the Title of the paper, Authors and Affiliation Details, Abstract (max. 300 words), Key words (5 max), Introduction, Materials & Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion,Acknowledgements and References.
- Theoretical/ Review Papers: These should include a cover page with Title of the Paper, Authors and Affiliation Details, Abstract (max. 300 words), Key words (5 max), Introduction, Literature Review, Theoretical Analysis, Application, Conclusion,Acknowledgements and References.
- Posters: Height 100 cm by Width 70 cm OR A2 size and proportionally formatted.
- Footnotes and References: Footnotes should be kept to a minimum, numbered consecutively and placed together at the bottom of a page. References to publications should be placed in the text in parenthesis (last name, year) and alphabetized at the endof the article in a standard recognized format.
- Tables and Illustrations: Tables should be numbered in Roman numerals and given specific titles at the top. Tables should not be enclosed in a grid, but be given the top,bottom and subheading borders only. Other illustrations (e.g. figures) should benumbered in Arabic numerals and carry specific titles at the bottom. Tables and figuresshould be placed in series at the end of the paper, not in the text body. Only tables andfigures referred to in the text should be presented.
- Submission: Electronic copies of papers should be submitted to the Research Conference Secretariat at: email@example.com 15th September, 2016.