View full CV
Department: Accounting and Finance
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844 Nairobi 00100
Areas of Specialization: Accounting and Finance
Research Interests: Capital market, Finance in general, Public finance, accounting, Resource Management, Resource Evaluation and monitoring.
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5487-7364
- Mungai John Njangiru And Muathe Stephen, 2017, Micro-credit Groupings’ Social-Economic Functions’ to Sustainability of Government Revolving Funds in Muranga County, Kenya, IOSR Journal of economics and finance (IOSR-FEF), p-ISSN:2321-5925
- Mungai JN, Lucy Munene & Susan Wahito Ndung’u, 2016, Effect of auditing on financial Performance of water and sanitation company in kirinyaga county, kenya, Journal of Finance and Accounting 2016; 4(5): 271-284, ISSN: 2330-7331 (Print); ISSN: 2330-7323 (Online)
- Dr Mungai JN, Dr Maingi James, Dr. Muathe, Susan Wahito Ndung’U, (2015),Effect of Technology on Government Revolving Funds Sustainability in Murang’a County,International Journal of Humanities and Social Studies,Volume 3, Issue 11, Nov 2015,ISSN 2321-9203
- Gwaya Ondieki Joash and Mungai John Njangiru (2015) The Effect of Mergers and Acquisitions on Financial Performance of Banks (A Survey of Commercial Banks in Kenya)International Journal Of Innovative Research & Development,Volume 4, Issue 8, ISSN 2278 –0211.
- Mungai John Njangiru, Lilian Luvembe, Eddie Simiyu Mungami (2014).Effect of Dividend Payout on Market Value of Listed Banks in Kenya International Journal Of Innovative Research &Development Volume 3, issue 11,November 2014 ISSN 2278 –0211 .
- Mungai John Njangiru, Maingi James, Muathe ,(2014),Effect of Borrower’ Characteristics to Government Funded Micro-Credit Initiatives in Murang’a County, Kenya Volume 3, Issue 11,November2014
- Mungai, J.N., Maingi J., & Muathe, S.M.A., (2014): Loan Repayment and Sustainability of Government Funded Micro-Credit Initiatives in Murang’a County, Kenya: International Journal of Business and Social Science.Vol.5.No.10. (1) Page 194-207.
- Mungai John Njangiru and Muathe Stephen, 2017, Micro-credit Groupings’ Social-Economic Functions’ to Sustainability of Government Revolving Funds in Muranga County, Kenya, India (Mumbai City),13-14 Jan 2017
- Fredrick Gitahi Gichuki, Susan Wahito Ngungu, Mungai John Njangiru, Effect of Corporate Governance on Financial Performance of Savings and Credit Co-operative Societies in Nyeri Central Sub-county, Kenya Maasai Mara University, Kenya, 2016-100
- Mungai John Njangiru,The analytics of access to and usage of financial services in Kenya, University of Botswana -2011