I have worked as a lecturer in Kenya Methodist University from 2005-2008.
I worked as the Head of Programs the at Kenya Methodist University, Nakuru campus from 2007 to 2008.
I have also lectured in the University school of Economics and faculty of External studies from 2002
I have done several researches in the field of health, market research and informal sector from 1998 to date
I have supervised the following master’s projects successively
- The optimal size of government expenditure and economic growth in Kenya.
- Effects of the exchange rate changes on trade balance in Rwanda
- Analysis of private domestic investments in Kenya
- Technical efficiency of technical, vocational and entrepreneurship training institutions in Kenya
Published Research Work
I have published a book entitled “Household Savings Decisions in Kenya” Publishers: Lambert Academic Publishers.
Unpublished Research work and Books
- I have designed, researched and complied a research paper entitled “Profits and Linkages in the Urban Informal Sector: A case Study of Kamukunji Division of Nairobi,” for my Master of Arts degree.
- I have prepared two modules entitled ‘Mathematics for Economics II’ and ‘Mathematics for Economics III’ for use by distant learning students pursuing a Bachelor of Economics and Statistics degree course in Kenyatta university.