Area of Specialization
- Save the Children ( UK): Module Development for Teacher In- Service Education, Somalia
- Training the Trainer: Modular Instruction, Somalia
- Strengthening of Teacher Education in the Public Sector of Somalia, Somalia
- Unified Teacher Curriculum, Somalia
- Pre-Service Primary Teacher Program, Somalia
- Curriculum Development for Kenya Institute of Administration
- Kenya Medical Training College / JICA Presentation Skills Publications
- Evans Mwasiaji, Shadrack Mambo, Godfrey S. Mse, John Okumu(2021) Conceptualizing non-cognitive attributes, entrepreneurship training, pedagogical competencies and stem education outcome: an integrated model and research proposition International Journal of Technology and Design Education, (https://doi.org/10.1007/s10798-021-09671-9), SpingerNatureB.V.2021
- Mse G.S(2019): Holistic Education and the Paradox of Inability of Kenyan Schools to promote Kenyan Values in the Journal of humanities and social studies ISSN2321-9203Vol 7 Issue 7
- Mse G.S (2019): Networking as a Strategy for Improvement of Science and Mathematics Teaching and Learning in Kenyan Secondary Schools In the Journal of Education and Practice ISSN 2222-1735 Vol.10.No.21, 2019.
- Kisirkoi F, Mse G.S(2016): Assessment of Teacher Trainees’ Performance in Lesson Presentation: A Case of a Kenyan Public University in International Journal of Academic Studies 2(5): (2016) 283-290
- Mse G.S(2016): Curriculum Reforms in Kenya: Efforts at Attainment of Relevance in Education in The International Journal of Humanities and Social Studies ISSN 2321-9203 vol. 4 Issue 1
- Kisirkoi F, Mse G.S(2016): Curriculum Implementation Strategies for Improved Learning Outcomes in Primary Schools in Kenya in Journal of Curriculum and Teaching ISSN 1927-2677 vol. 5 No. 1
- Mse G.S(2015): A Historical Perspective of Curriculum Changes in Kenya since Independence: Challenges and Intervention Strategies in The International Journal of Humanities and Social Studies ISSN 2321-9203 vol 3 Issue 12
- Kisirkoi F, Mse G.S (2015): Education Access and Retention for Street Children: Perspectives from Kenya in Journal of Education and Practice ISSN 2222-288X
- Ogola Martin, Olembo Jotham, Mse Godfrey(2014): The Funding of Free Primary Education and Its Prospects for Sustainability in Kakamega and Kajiado Counties, Kenya in Journal of Education and Practice ISSN 2222-288X Vol. 5, No. 33.
- Anyona, Gravenir and Mse (2012): Delivery of Open, Distance and E-Learning in Kenya in International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning Vol. 13 No. 3 (June 2012) Pgs 185 to 205.
- Mse G.S. et al (2006): The Role of African Universities in the Attainment of Quality Universal Primary Education in Kenya in The Role of African Universities in the Attainment of the Millennium Development Goals Kenyatta University, (p. 69-77) ISBN 9966-77-05-2.
- Mse G.S. et.al (2006): Re-thinking the Financing of Kenya’s Higher Education: Options for Enhancing Equity, Access and Quality in The African Symposium (ISSN # TX 6-342-323) Vol. 6 Nos. 3&4.
- Mse G.S and Muthui S.M. (2006): Teaching Measurement in Kenyan Primary Schools: Working Towards Self-Employment in African Journal of Education Studies Vol. 1 No. 2. (p. 62-71).
- Mse et al (2005): The Cost of Private University Education and its Implications on Access by Different Socio-Economic Groups in Kenya in The African Symposium Vol. 5 No. 4 (p. 32-42).
- Mse G.S. (2005): The African Roots of Modern Mathematics in the African Journal of Education Studies Vol. 1 No. 1 (p. 80-87).
- Mse G.S et al (2006): Did the Financing of Special Needs Education Improve With the Introduction of Free Primary in Kenya? Evidence from Schools in The African Symposium Vol. 7 No. 1 (P. 7 – 80)