Position: Tutorial Fellow
Department: Educational Foundations
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844 , 00100 Nairobi
Tittle/Qualifications: PhD on going
View full CV
- Gitonga Kimani and Kisilu Kombo (2011), Access to Education among the Hunter-Gatherers: The Case Study of the Boni of Kenya.
- Peter G. Kimani & Cyrus M. Githiri (2012). Kuyaelewa Mashairi. Nairobi: JP Publishers.
- Peter G. Kimani & Margaret Nyambati (2014). Mwongozo wa Kidagaa Kimemwozea, Nairobi: JP Publishers.
- Primary Education Development (PRIEDE) Study on Teacher Deployment and Utilization. Funded by Global Partnership for Education, MOEST and The World Bank (IBRD-IDA), July 2017, served as Research Assistant; collected data in Kirinyaga County.
- Gitonga Kimani: The Ideology of the German Neukirchen Mission and its implication on Education in Tana River County. Paper presented during the Kenyatta University School of Education and Lifelong Learning Annual October Conference on 5th October 2018.
- Participated in the Commission of University Education (CUE) Biennial Conference at the Kenya School of Monetary Studies on 30th October to 2nd November 2018.
- Kimani, G., Otiende, J., & Karugu, A. (2019). The Contribution of the German Neukirchen Mission (GNM) in the advent of Western Education in Tana River County, Kenya 1885-1986. Msingi Journal, 1(3), 44-61. Retrieved from: ttps://journal.ku.ac.ke/index.php/msingi/article/view/94
Mentorship in Research
Last Updated on Thursday, 01 August 2019 13:49