Name: Dr. Shadrack Maina Mambo
- Mambo, S.F.M.; Djouani, K.; Hamam, Y.; van Wyk, B.J. and Siarry, P., A Review on Medical Image Registration Technique, International Journal of Computer and Information Engineering, published by World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol: 12, No:1, 2018.
- Mambo, S.F.M.; Djouani, K.; Hamam, Y.; van Wyk, B.J. and Siarry P., Medical Image Registration using Regular Step Gradient Descent Optimisation Technique, International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology, STATUS: UNDER REVIEW.
Reviewed Conference Papers
- Mambo, S.F.M.; Djouani, K.; Hamam, Y.; van Wyk, B.J. and Siarry, P. A Review on Medical Image Registration Techniques: January 15-16, 2018, : 20th International Conference on Image Processing: Zurich ICIP 2018, Switzerland.
- Mambo, S.F.M.; Djouani, K.; Hamam, Y.; van Wyk, B.J. and Siarry, P. Lung CT Image Registration using Regular Step Gradient Descent Optimization Algorithm: 5th-6th November, 2015, International Conference on Communication and Information Processing (ICCIP 2015), Tokyo, Japan.
- Draft Energy Policy Stakeholders Conference, at Kenya School of Monetary Studies, Nairobi sponsored by Ministry of Energy, Government of Republic of Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya.
- 21st to 24th March, 2012, 1st International Research Methods Conference, Strathmore University, Nairobi, Kenya.
- 25th -27th January, 2012, National Alcohol and Drug Abuse Conference, Kenya Institute of Administration, Lower Kabete, Nairobi, Kenya.
- 21-23rd November, 2011 Workshop for Generic Biomedical Engineering Curriculum sponsored by United Nations Economic Commission for Africa, at Birchwood Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 24-25th November, 2011 Conference of Vice-chancellors and Deans of Schools of Engineering & Technology COVIDSET, at Birchwood Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa sponsored by UNESCO.
Short Communication in Journals
- Article in Kenya Engineers
- Article on the Development of Engineering Training at Kenyatta University in 40 Years of Progress in Kenya, pages 122 and 123; published by Intercontinental Publishers Ltd.
- Article on Computerized Water-proof – Level Monitoring System, Journal of the Institution of Engineers of Kenya; Volume 34, No.1; January / February 2013, pages 46 and 47.
Consultancy and Project Reports
- Lead a technical team of 5 engineers appointed by the Vice-Chancellor of Kenyatta University with the mandate to evaluation of electrical power consumption at various installations within the main campus, and gave solutions and recommendations on areas of power losses which resulted in reduction of monthly electrical power bill by over 35 percent, 2010.
- Biomedical Engineering Innovator Summer School, at Makerere University and Kyambogo University College of Technology, Kampala Uganda, 2012.
- African Virtual University (AVU) Workshop on Policy & Curriculum Conceptualization, Intercontinental Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya, 2012.
- Curriculum Review Project for Undergraduate Engineering Programs, North Coast Beach Hotel, Mombasa, Kenya, 2011.
- Stakeholders Workshop on Review of Curricula for the Engineering Programs of the School of Engineering & Technology, Kenyatta University, held at Ole Sereni Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya, 2011.
- Project on Biomedical Engineering Curriculum Development for 5 African Universities ( Addis Ababa University, University of Malawi, University of
- Zambia, University of Nairobi, Kenyatta University) at Birchwood Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa sponsored by UNECA, 2011.
- Pan-African Universities Project on Postgraduate Engineering Curriculum Development for the Eastern Region- PAUIST, Kenya School of Monetary Studies, Nairobi, Kenya, 2011.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 November 2019 06:22