Qualification :PhD(Community Resource Management)
Area of Specialization
Project management, Youth and Sustainable Livelihoods, Environmental, Health and Social Impact Assessment.
Youth and Development, Sustainable Livelihoods, Poverty and Gender Based Violence.
- Doctorate (Community Resource Management), Kenyatta University, (2013-2016)
- Master of Science (Community Resource Management), Kenyatta University, (2008-2011)
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Audit, Nazarene University ( 2012)
- Bachelor of Science (Family and Consumer Science) Kenyatta University, (2004-2008)
- Njuguna, C., Ngige, L., Ogola, L., and Wainaina J., (2017). Determinants of Livelihood Outcomes Differentials among Urban Youth in Nairobi, Kenya. Research on Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol 7, No 13.
- 2013 -2016 Predictors of Youth Livelihood Outcomes in Kamukunji Sub-County,Nairobi County, Kenya
- 2011-2012:Impact of Climate Change on Livelihoods of Tea Farmers in Maua Region of Meru County, Kenya
- 2009-2011: Analysis of Poverty Alleviation Initiatives among small scale farmers in Nakuru County, Kenya
Conference & Workshop Presentations
- International Food Safety Conference. “Food and Nutrition Safety from Farm to Fork: A Missing Link in Consumer Health and Food Security.” Kenyatta University on May 20th to 24th 2019.
- DAAD Young Scholars in Africa – Challenges and Opportunities Conference. March 1st -3rd, 2019, Nairobi, Kenya.
- One Health Alumni Workshop held at Pwani University, on 17th -19th December 2018, Kilifi Kenya.
- 5th Humboldt Kolleg International Conference. “The Role of Alumni Networks in Mentorship and Collaboration in Multidisciplinary Research: Foundation for Kenya’s Vision 2030.” 19th -21st June 2018, Nanyuki, Kenya.
- International Conference on Higher Education. “University Industry Linkages: Identifying and Synergizing Opportunities for Quality Higher Education.” Meru University of Science and Technology: Main Campus. 4th -6th October 2017.
- International DAAD Alumni Expert Seminar on Enhancing Water Security and Adaptive Capacities in Vulnerable Catchments in Mbale Uganda, 14th to 22nd August 2017.
- ISO 9001: 2015, Quality Management Systems (QMS) standard training by Kenyatta University on 14th September 2016
- Plagarism Software Training by Kenyatta University on 19th March 2016
- Training on Information Literacy and Ethics Kenyatta University on 13th October 2015
- Curriculum Development and Training by Kenyatta University on 8th October 2015
- Training on Setting and Marking Examinations by Kenyatta University on 23rd March 2015
- Njuguna, C., and Njoroge, J. W. (2013). Impact of Devolved Funds on youth with disability in Kenya – Case study of Homabay, Kiambu and Mombasa counties. Nairobi: Action Network for the Disabled (NAIROBI SAFARI CLUB).
- Njuguna, C., and Njoroge, J. W. (2013). Framework for Cooperation between five youth resource centers, government youth office and Kamukunji Constituency Network. Nairobi: Kenya Transition Initiatives (USAID).
- International DAAD Alumni Expert Seminar on Enhancing Water Security and Adapative Capacities in Vulnerable Catchments in Mbale Uganda, 14th to 22nd August 2017.
- International Conference on Higher Education. “University Indusrty Linkages: Identifying and Synergizing Opportunities for Quality Higher Education.” Meru University of Science and Technology: Main Campus. 4th -6th October 2017
- Full Scholarship for Masters Programme by Kenyatta University
- Kenyatta University PhD Scholarship
- German Academic Exchange Service (Duetscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst/DAAD) PhD Scholarship