Qualification :PhD(Community Resource Management)
Area of Specialization
Project management, Youth and Sustainable Livelihoods, Environmental, Health and Social Impact Assessment.
Youth and Development, Sustainable Livelihoods
Doctor of Philosophy (Community Resource Management), Kenyatta University, (2013-2016)
Master of Science (Community Resource Management), Kenyatta University, (2008-2011)
Environmental Impact Assessment and Audit, Nazarene University, (2012)
Bachelor of Science (Family and Consumer Science) Kenyatta University, (2004-2008)
2013 - 2016 Predictors of Youth Livelihood Outcomes in Nairobi County, Kenya
2011-2012: Impact of Climate Change on Livelihoods of Tea Farmers in Maua Region of Meru County, Kenya
2009-2011: Analysis of Poverty Alleviation Initiatives among small scale farmers’ in
Nakuru County, Kenya
Conference & Workshop Presentations
- International Food Safety Conference. “Food and Nutrition Safety from Farm to Fork: A Missing Link in Consumer Health and Food Security.” Kenyatta University on May 20th to 24th 2019.
- DAAD Young Scholars in Africa – Challenges and Opportunities Conference. March 1st -3rd, 2019, Nairobi, Kenya.
- One Health Alumni Workshop held at Pwani University, Kilifi Kenya on 17th -19th December 2018.
- 5th Humboldt Kolleg International Conference. “The Role of Alumni Networks in Mentorship and Collaboration in Multidisciplinary Research: Foundation for Kenyas’s Vision 2030.” 19th -21st June 2018, Nanyuki, Kenya.
- International DAAD Alumni Expert Seminar on Enhancing Water Security and Adaptive Capacities in Vulnerable Catchments in Mbale Uganda, 14th to 22nd August 2017.
- International Conference on Higher Education. “University Industry Linkages: Identifying and Synergizing Opportunities for Quality Higher Education.” Meru University of Science and Technology: Main Campus. 4th -6th October 2017.
- ISO 9001: 2015, Quality Management Systems (QMS) standard training by Kenyatta University on 14th September 2016
- Njuguna, C., and Njoroge, J. W. (2013). Impact of Devolved Funds on youth with disability in Kenya – Case study of Homabay, Kiambu and Mombasa counties. Nairobi: Action Network for the Disabled, Nairobi.
- Njuguna, C., and Njoroge, J. W. (2013). Framework for Cooperation between five youth resource centers, government youth office and Kamukunji Constituency Network. Nairobi: Kenya Transition Initiatives (USAID).