Dr. Christine Wambui Njuguna
Qualification :PhD(Community Resource Management)
Doctor of Philosophy (Community Resource Management), Kenyatta University, (2013-2016)
Master of Science (Community Resource Management), Kenyatta University, (2008-2011)
Environmental Impact Assessment and Audit, Nazarene University, (2012)
Bachelor of Science (Family and Consumer Science) Kenyatta University, (2004-2008)
2013 - 2016 Predictors of Youth Livelihood Outcomes in Nairobi County, Kenya
2011-2012: Impact of Climate Change on Livelihoods of Tea Farmers in Maua Region of Meru County, Kenya
2009-2011: Analysis of Poverty Alleviation Initiatives among small scale farmers’ in
Nakuru County, Kenya
Conference & Workshop Presentations
- International Food Safety Conference. “Food and Nutrition Safety from Farm to Fork: A Missing Link in Consumer Health and Food Security.” Kenyatta University on May 20th to 24th 2019.
- DAAD Young Scholars in Africa – Challenges and Opportunities Conference. March 1st -3rd, 2019, Nairobi, Kenya.
- One Health Alumni Workshop held at Pwani University, Kilifi Kenya on 17th -19th December 2018.
- 5th Humboldt Kolleg International Conference. “The Role of Alumni Networks in Mentorship and Collaboration in Multidisciplinary Research: Foundation for Kenyas’s Vision 2030.” 19th -21st June 2018, Nanyuki, Kenya.
- International DAAD Alumni Expert Seminar on Enhancing Water Security and Adaptive Capacities in Vulnerable Catchments in Mbale Uganda, 14th to 22nd August 2017.
- International Conference on Higher Education. “University Industry Linkages: Identifying and Synergizing Opportunities for Quality Higher Education.” Meru University of Science and Technology: Main Campus. 4th -6th October 2017.
- ISO 9001: 2015, Quality Management Systems (QMS) standard training by Kenyatta University on 14th September 2016
- Njuguna, C., and Njoroge, J. W. (2013). Impact of Devolved Funds on youth with disability in Kenya – Case study of Homabay, Kiambu and Mombasa counties. Nairobi: Action Network for the Disabled, Nairobi.
- Njuguna, C., and Njoroge, J. W. (2013). Framework for Cooperation between five youth resource centers, government youth office and Kamukunji Constituency Network. Nairobi: Kenya Transition Initiatives (USAID).