Department:Department of Physical Education, Exercise and Sport Science
Area of Specialization: Sports Medicine, Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics, Sports injury prevention and management , Sports Performance Analysis, Sports Technology
Contact Address: P.O Box 19825 (00202), Nairobi Kenya
View full CV
Area of specialisation
-Elite Sports Performance (Youth & Adults)
-Sports Performance Analysis
-Technology in sports
-Elite Sports Performance (Youth and Adults)
- Boit, E., Theuri, G. and Ogweno, G., 2020. Effect of a combined exercise and magnesium supplementation regimen on blood pressure in grade i hypertensive adults. Journal of Health, Medicine and Nursing, 5(1), pp.49-58.
- Boit, E., Theuri, G. and Ogweno, G., 2020. Effect of an exercise regimen on blood pressure in grade 1 hypertensive adults. Global Journal of Health Science, 5(1), pp.1-13.
- Boit, E., Theuri, G. and Ogweno, G., 2020. Effect of magnesium supplementation on blood pressure on grade 1 hypertensive adults. Global Journal of Health Science, 5(1), pp.13-25.
- Boit., EK (2021). Exercise prescription in special population patient -A multi-disciplinary approach: Presented at Kenya Association of Physicians (KAP) virtual webinar, held on 7th June 2021.
Boit., EK & Katambo ., D (2021). Medical nutrition and exercise therapy in the reversal of type II diabetes and essential hypertension. Presented at Kenya Association of Physicians (KAP) virtual webinar, held on 20th July 2021.
- Introductory Wellbeing Technology for Health Promotion-Kenyatta University, Nairobi-Kenya
- IAAf World Under 18 Athletics Champoinships Pre-Games international Symposium
- 34th Annual Congress-Hong Kong Orthopaedic Association: Sports Medicine Conference