Department: of Literature
- 1994/96/97/98/2000: Facilitator at Regional/National Drama Workshops (Kenya)
- Oct. – Nov. 2000: Chief Resource Person during the Regional Drama Seminars on “Stop Underage Smoking” sponsored by B.A.T. (K) let through the Ministry of Education – Kenya.
- 1988/95/96/97/99: Facilitator at British Council Sponsored Workshops that were held in various parts of Kenya.
- 1994/95/96/97: Resource Person for English/Elocution (Kenya Festival Foundation) at Senior Chief Koinange High School – Kenya.
- July/Aug 1994: The only tutor from Africa at the Young Play Wrights Festival in Townsville – North Queensland, Australia.
- Sep 1991: Sponsored by the British Council (London) to conferences on ‘Language In Education’, and ‘African Writers’ which were held at the University of Lancaster (England) and the Commonwealth Institute in London.
- May 1990: Selected by the British council as one of the delegates at the African-European Community Association Symposium (arranged in co-operation with the European Economic Community) in Brussels, Belgium.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 22 October 2013 05:50