Prof. Grace Wamue-Ngare
Chapters in Books
- “The Mungiki Movement: A Source of Religio-Political Conflict in Kenya” in Religion and Conflict in Neoliberal Africa edited by Smith, J.H and Rosalind I.J. Hackett. Notre Dame Press, Kroc Institute, 2011. ISBN 10:0 -268-03095-2 and ISBN 13: 978-0-268-03095-7
- “The Use of European Traditions in the Study of Religion in Africa: East African Perspective” in European Traditions in the Study of Religion in Africa edited by Ludwig F. and A. Adogame. Harrassowitz Verlag, Wiesbaden 2004
- Quests for Integrity in Africa, edited by Wamue, Grace and Mathews M. Theuri, Acton Publishers, New York 2003.
- “Single Parenting; My Own Story” in Women and Conflicts in Kenya edited by Getui M. and H. Anyanga. Faith Publishers Nairobi 2002
- “Mungiki Movement in Kenya: Religio-political Analysis” NCCK Publication, 2003
- “Women and AIDS in Kenya: Some General Observations”: in Quests for Abundant Life in Africa edited by M.N. Getui and M.M Theuri 2001, Acton Publishers
- “Food Crisis in Kenya” in Theology of Reconstruction edited by Mary N. Getui and P. Obeng 1999 Acton Publishers.
- “The Ministry of Women in the Church: An indigenous Cultural Evaluation in Women in the Church. Edited by Chilver A, 1997, Continuum, Nigeria.
- “The Widows Dilemma: In Violence against Women: edited by Wamue G.N. and M. Getui. Acton Publishers 1996.
- “Taboos and Women’s Well Being” in Groaning in Faith. Edited by Musimbi K. and N. Njoroge. Acton publishers 1996
- Structural Adjustment policies and the cultural context. Independent Review 1994/95
- Yide, O. Essential Traditions and practices in Kenya for Longman Publishers 1992