Page 2 of 3
Articles in Refereed Journals
- Michael T. Katola and Alex N. Kamwaria. Community Integration for Psychological well-being: Building Sustainable Peace and Strengthening Identity through Story-Telling in the South Sudan. Journal of Educational Policy and Entrepreneurial Research, 2015 pp 81-90
- Michael T. Katola and Johnston S. Shisanya. Intergrating African Values into the Institutionalized Education and its implications for the youth in Kenya. Scholars Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, 2015 3 (1A) 24-28 ISSN 2347-5374.
- Michael T. Katola. Incorporation of Tradition African Values in the Formal Education system for Development of Peace Building and Good Governance. European Journal of Research in Social Sciences vol 2 No 3 2014 ISSN 2056-5429 P31-39.
- Michael T. Katola and Bernard Nyabwari Constraints and Prospects of Inculturation in Kenya. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences Vol 4 No 2 2014 pp 282-6990.
- Michael T. Katola, Josephine Gitome and Bernard Nyabwari. Correlation between students’ Discipline and Performance in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education. In International Journal of Education and Research Vol. 1 No 8, 2013 PP 125-134.
- Michael T. Katola and Alex Kamwaria. Reconciliation and Healing in a Post-accord Nation. Exploring Popular Perceptions of Responsiveness of Truth Justice and Reconciliation Commission in Kenya. In the Cradle of Knowledge. African Journal of Educational and Social Science Research Vol. 1 2013 pp 18-29.
- Michael T. Katola, Daniel Muindi and Benard Nyabwari; Holistic Christian Education for Character formation in Seventh-day Adventist Church Sponsored Secondary.Schools in Nyamira County, Kenya. In International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development Vol. 2 No. 1, 2013 pp 244-256.
- Michael T. Katola and Bernard Nyabwari. Mission of the Church in Overcoming Poverty in Africa. In Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Vol. 2. No 4, Nov. 2013 PP 274-280.
- Michael T. Katola and Bernard Nyabwari. The Leadership style of Jesus Christ in the New Testament and its Relevance in Africa. International Journal of Political Science, Law and International Relations vol 3 Issue 2 June 2013 1-8 ISSN 2278-8832.
- Michael T. Katola and Alex Kamwaria. The role of African Traditional Culture and Word view in Context of Post-war Healing Among the Dinka of Southern Sudan. In International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Vol. 2 No 1, Nov. 2012 PP49-55.
- Michael T. Katola. Ethnicity in Contemporary African Society with Particular Reference to Kenya. In all Africa Journal of Theology Vol. 1. No. 1, 2001 PP 30-38.
- Michael T. Katola. The Refugees and the Displaced in Africa. A Challenge to Christians. In African Journal of Evangelical Theology Vol. 17th February, 1998 pp 141-151.
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 March 2016 15:17