Title/Qualifications: B.Pharm.; M.Sc.; FPCPharm.; PhD
Department/Unit/Section: Pharmacy, Complementary and Alternative medicine
Contact Address: 43844-00100Nairobi
Position: Senior Lecturer
Area of Specialization: Formulation and Drug Delivery, Industrial Pharmacy
Research Interests: Excipient focus from natural sources, Regulation of Pharmaceutical Industry
Download Full CV
- Effect of grewia gum as suspending agent on the physicochemical properties of ibuprofen pediatric formulation
- Novel extraction method and some physicochemical properties of extractives of Irvingia gabonensis seeds
- Effect of pH on the viscosity of grewia gum.
- Characterization of fractions of a natural Polysaccharide with potential as a pharmaceutical excipient
- Grewia gum as a potential film coating agent: some physicochemical properties of coated theophylline tablets
- Physicochemical properties of two brands of pregelatinised starch from maize cultivated in Nigeria
- Effect of two newly introduced brands of pregelatinized starch on the physicochemical properties of chloroquine tablets
Regulation and Registration of Pharmaceuticals in Nigeria
- A survey of Workforce in the Pharmaceutical industry in Nigeria
- The need for veterinary pharmacy in the curriculum of schools of pharmacy in Nigeria.
- Using Drug Registration as a cheap way of gathering epidemiological data and identifying changes in disease pattern in developing countries.
- Binding effects of two brands of regelatinized starch on acetaminophen in a wet granulation process.
- Studies on the disintegrant property of Amora root.
- Film coating potential of okra gum using paracetamol tablets as model drug.
- Binding effects of Digitaria exilis Staph (Gramineae) starch on some physicochemical properties of paracetamol tablets in a wet granulation process.
- Formulation and evaluation of paracetamol tablets manufactured using the dried fruit of Phoenix dactylifera Linn as an excipient.
- Availability of veterinary pharmaceuticals and the role of pharmacists in healthcare delivery services to animal patients in Plateau State, Nigeria.
- Effect of grewia gum as a suspending agent on ibuprofen pediatric formulations
- Potential of grewia gum as a film coating agent: Some physicochemical properties of praziquantel tablets.
- Some physicochemical properties of acetaminophen pediatric suspensions formulated with okra ggums obtained from different extraction processes as suspending agent
- Thermal and particle characteristics of starches from ginger and cocoyam rhizomes.
- Possible embrytoxic and teratogenic effects of a phytodrug (Ricom 1013-J) on pregnant wistar rats
- Advances in natural polymers as pharmaceutical excipients
- A Novel Extraction Method and Some Physico-chemical Properties of Extractives of Irvingia gabonensis seeds.
- Effect of pH on the viscosity of grewia gum mucilage.
- Effect of Adansonia digitata gum on some physicochemical properties of paracetamol pediatric formulations.
- Grewia gum as a potential film coating agent I. Some physicochemical characteristics of fractions of grewia gum.
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 November 2013 13:45