- WHO Patient Safety EMRO/AFRO Working Group, R M Wilson, P Michel, S Olsen, W M Macharia et al. Patient safety in developing countries: retrospective estimation of scale and nature of harm to patients in hospital. BMJ 2012;344(e832): 1-14 (Member of Afro working Group)
- Thiagrajan Srinivasan, Mwangi Joshua, Nishant Wadhwa, Virba Varma, Vinay Kumaran , Samiran Nunday,Naimish Mehta. Novel Surgery for Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis: Partial biliary diversion. Published abstract in Tropical Gastorentology 2011; 32 (3) Suppl 3
- Dipankar SM, Joshua Mwangi, Abhijit T, Varma V, Naimish M, Kumaran V, Nunday S. Open Pancreatic Necrosectomy in a Multispeciality Hospital. Published abstract in Tropical Gastorentology 2011; 32 (3) Suppl 3
- Mwangi Joshua. A review of Kenya’s Health Care System. Published:The Ganga Ram Journal 2011; 1:(4) 215-220.
- Mwangi Joshua ,Workload at a District mission surgical unit (Kikuyu), Presented at ASK conference, Mombasa. 2007
- Mwangi Joshua: Pattern and early outcome of Paediatric cranio-cerebral trauma as seen at the KNH. – Dissertation. Completed. 2005.
- Mwangi J, Muraguri N, Ochieng P: Prevalence and factors associated with malnutrition and anaemia among children in a periurban center, Eldoret. 1994. Completed
- Mwangi Joshua, Medical and addiction problems in detained persons at Wimbledon, London 1995.Completed
Affiliation to Professional Bodies
- Kenya medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Kenya medical association (KMA)-member
- Surgical society of Kenya (SSK)-member