Dr. Stanley Murigi Kimuhu
Qualification: M.B.Ch.B, M.Med (Paediatrics)
Participation in Workshop/Conferences
- 25th June 2014 – Participated in a Food and Nutrition in Children workshop at Kenyatta University
- Attended a conference in ‘Excellence in Paediatrics’ on 3rd November 2011, Istanbull,Turkey
Presentation of papers at Academic and Professional Conferences
- 25th June 2014: Breastfeeding practices, past, current and future presented at Kenyatta University.
Convening and Coordinating Conferences
- 25th June 2014: Facilitator and participant in ‘Food and Nutrition in Children’ workshop held at Kenyatta University.
Local,Regional & International Appointments
Appointment to Boards
- 1992-2019: Member of Board of Management Langata High School(Chairman of Board of Management from 2016-2019)
- Deacon at P.C.E.A .St.Andrew’s church,Nairobi upto 2019
- Chairman, Board of Management, Langata Boys High School 2016-2019
- June 2014: 13.1 Joint department investigator in Audit of management of leading killer diseases at Kiambu District Hospital.