- WN Mutuku-Njane, OD Makinde, Combined Effect of Buoyancy Force and Navier Slip on MHD Flow of a Nanofluid over a Convectively Heated Vertical Porous Plate, The Scientific World Journal, Vol. 2013, Article ID 725643, 8 pages.
- WN Mutuku-Njane, OD Makinde, MHD Nanofluids Flow over a Permeable Vertical Plate with Convective heating, Journal of Computational and Theoratical Nanoscience, Vol. 11, 1- 9, 2014.
- Oluwole Daniel MAKINDE and Winifred Nduku MUTUKU, OD Makinde, Hydromagnetic thermal boundary layer of nanofluids over a convectively heated flat plate with viscous dissipation and Ohmic heating, U.P.B. Sci. Bull., Series A, Vol 76 (2), 2014, ISSN 1223 – 7027.
- Winifred Nduku Mutuku and Oluwole Daniel Makinde, Hydromagnetic Bioconvection of Nanofluid over a Permeable Vertical Plate due to Gyrotactic Microorganisms, Computers and Fluids, vol. 95, 88 – 97, 2014.
- WN Mutuku-Njane, OD Makinde, On hydromagnetic boundary layer flow of nanofluids over a permeable moving surface with Newtonian heating, Latin American Applied Research, Vol. 44 (1), 57-62, 2014.
- W. Mutuku, B. Yan. MHD Boundary Layer Flow and Heat Transfer of Nanofluids Past a Permeable Moving Flat Surface with Convective Heating and Viscous Dissipation, Clifford Analysis, Clifford Algebra and their Applications (CACAA), Vol. 3(2), 183-192, 2014.
- Winifred Nduku Mutuku, MHD Non-linear Boundary Layer Flow and Heat Transfer of Nanofluids Past a Permeable Moving Flat Surface with Thermal Radiation and Viscous Dissipation, Universal Journal of Fluid Mechanics 2 (2014), 55-68.
W.N. Mutuku, S.M. Kithome and K.O. Awuor, Analysis of MHD Thermal Boundary Later Flow of Naofluids over a Convectively Heated Moving flat Plate, Journal of fluid and thermal sciences, Vol 2(1), 1-19, 2014.9.
CN Kaneba, WN Mutuku, Hydromagnetic Boundary Layer Slip Flow and Heat Transfer with Thermal Radiation and Viscous Dissipation, International Journal of Applied Science and Mathematics, Volume 3, Issue 1, ISSN (Online): 2394 – 2894, 2016.
- WN Mutuku, Ethylene Glycol (EG)-based Nanofluids as a Coolant for Automotive Radiator, Asia Pacific Journal of Computational Engineering,3:1, DOI 10.1186/s40540-016-0017-3, 2016.
- WN Mutuku, OD Makinde, Double stratification effects on heat and mass transfer in unsteady MHD nanofluid flow over a flat surface, Asia Pacific Journal on Computational Engineering, 4:2, 2017, DOI 10.1186/s40540-017-0021-2
- WN Mutuku, OD Makinde, D Theuri, Hydromagnetic Mixed Convection Flow of Nanofluid with Slip, Viscous Dissipation and Joule Heating Past an Inclined Plate, Journal of Nanofluids, Vol 9, 1 – 9, 2017
- AM Kimulu, WN Mutuku and NM Mutua, Car Antifreeze and Coolant: Comparing Water and Ethylene Glycol as Nano Fluid Base Fluid, International Journal of Advances in Scientific Research and Engineering, Vol 4(6), 2018, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7324/IJASRE.2018.32748
- N. Matendechere, W. Mutuku, F. Nyabadza, Modelling the Dynamics of Jiggers Infestation: Insights from a theoretical model, Journal of Mathematics and Computing, Vol 4(9), (2019), 473-500, https://doi.org/10.28919/jmcs/4107, ISSN: 1927-5307
- N. Matendechere, W. Mutuku, F. Nyabadza, Modelling the Dynamics of Jiggers Infestation incorporating media campaigns, Journal of Communications in Mathematical Biology and Neuroscience, 2019, 2019:25, https://doi.org/10.28919/cmbn/4096, ISSN: 2052-2541
Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 December 2019 06:08