Calendar News and Events
RESCHEDULING OF STUDENTS’ ORIENTATION MEETING
Due to the rising numbers of Covid – 19 infections, the Centre has discussed and agreed that orientation of students will be conducted using the blended mode i.e both face to face and virtual.
Consequently, orientation meetings for satellite campuses will take place on 18th September, 2021 together with that of main campus instead of 11th September, 2021 where orientation meeting will stream live from one central location. Students from different zones will be congregated at various venues in both main and satellite campuses (see attached schedule).
Kindly note that:
- All students from zones other than zones at venue 1 and 2 who will be at the main campus at the time of orientation will be required to attend orientation meeting at Art Zone 39 whereas those who will be outside Nairobi are to attend orientation at any of the satellite campus.
- Seventh Day Adventist students from all campuses are scheduled to attend orientation on 19th, September, 2021 at the Art Zone 39 from 9.00 a.m.
- Area Coordinators are required to be at the venue where their students will attend orientation unless otherwise.
- The link of the meeting will only be with:
- Deputy Vice Chancellor, Academic.
- Registrar, Academic.
- Dean, School of Education.
- Area Coordinators in charge of venues.
- TPDEX Secretariat.
- Student teachers outside the country.
Attached, please find the schedule for the meeting.
DIRECTOR: CENTRE FOR TEACHER PROFESSIONAL DEV. & EXCELLENCE