- B.Ed. (PTE)
- Dip (PTE)
- Duration of the Programme for both B.Ed.(PTE) and Dip(PTE)
- To qualify for the award of B.ED Degree in Primary Teacher Education (PTE), a candidate shall complete FOUR academic years except where credit waiver is awarded.
- To qualify for the award of the Diploma in Primary Teacher Education, a candidate shall have completed TWO Academic Years.
- Mode of Study
- Students admitted in the Programme under School of Education, will study under ONE of the following modes:
a) FULLTIME - Residential
b) FULLTIME - Institutional –Based
c) Open and Distance e-Learning (ODeL)
- Teaching Practicum
- Students-Lecturer Evaluation