Position: Digital School Examination Coordinator
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic direction for the Examination section of Digital School.
- Coordination of Examinations within the headquarters and the regional centers.
- Management of Examination invigilation and delivery to facilitators.
- Management of School programme database.
- Wang’eri, T., Mutweleli, S. M.(2013). Digital Divide in Work and Study among Mature Students Furthering their Education in Kenyan Universities: The Case of Kenyatta University. International Journal of Social Sciences and Entreprenuership. Vol. 1 Issue 2, 150 – 172, April, 2013. Online access:http://www.ijsse.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=22&Itemid=29
- Wang’eri, T., Kimani, E.& Mutweleli, S. M.(2012). Transitional Challenges Facing University First Year students In Kenyan Public Universities: A Case of Kenyatta University. Interdicsiplinary Review of Economics and Management. Vol. 2 Number 1, December, 2012.
- Mwololo, J.N, Barbara G. K, Nyakwara, B. & Mutweleli S.M. (2011). Pre-school Teachers’ Knowledge and Attitudes Towards Use of Visual Media in Instructional Delivery in Kibwezi District, Kenya. Journal of Research in Education and Society. Vol. 2 Number 1, 97 – 105, April 2011..
- Gatumu, H. N., Mutweleli, S. M., Okatcha, F. O. & Oyugi, E. O. (2010). Relative Influence of Selected Predictor Variables on Occupational Aspirations of Secondary School Students in Nairobi Province, Kenya. Journal of Research in Education and the Society Volume 1 Number 1, 1- 17, April 2010 edition