OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC)
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE GRADUANDS OF THE 51ST GRADUATION CEREMONY
Kenyatta University wishes to inform all students in the Regular, Institutional Based and Digital School Programmes who completed their studies by the end of February, 2022 that they can apply for the 51st graduation ceremony scheduled for July, 2022.
- Application is a must for those wishing to graduate.
- Only students without fees balances will be cleared for graduation.
- Application for graduation is done online, through ‘Student Online Services’, in the University website; www.ku.ac.ke
- The online application tool will be activated on 21st March, 2022 and will be
de-activated after the deadline.
- The deadline for application will be 31st May, 2022.
For further information please contact:
The Registrar (Academic)
O. Box 43844-00100
Telephone: 020-8710901/2/3 Extension: 3092 or Cell Phone 0786-335111