The Directorate has successfully completed room allocation for those who applied for consideration for on- campus accommodation. To view the allocated room a student should use the link https://hostel.ku.ac.ke
- Please note that accommodation is allocated for two semesters and is paid for at the beginning of the academic year for the 2 semesters
- All accommodation payments are strictly made through deposits into the Kenyatta University accounts as indicated in the student’s admission letter. No cash or M-Pesa payments are accepted.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS TO NOTE
- Please note that reversals are no longer allowed once a room is applied for and allocated
- Those who may have missed to apply for rooms are free to apply manually at the Accommodation office
- Any student interested in upgrading their already allocated room (now or previously) may do so by applying manually at the Accommodation office
DEADLINE FOR SIGNING INTO THE ALLOCATED ROOMS
A student must sign in with the respective housekeeper by Thursday 21st September 2023. Failure to sign in by the deadline will lead to repossession of the room for reallocation to other needy students. No refund will be given in such cases.
DIRECTOR, ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
Director Student Affairs
KUSA Vice chair