The directorate wishes to inform all CEP/IBP students reporting on 24th April 2023 (for those in practical departments) and 2nd May 2023 for Exams that there are spaces available for room allocation. This is to request interested students to apply for rooms by filling the Google form provided using the link below:
Link: - https://forms.gle/ZpUnPe79nSn4fjj1A
Start Date: - Friday, 14th April 2023 at 3.00pm
End Date : - Wednesday, 19th April 2023 at 11.59pm
- Successful applicants will be notified through the university portal which is accessed via the link ku.ac.ke by 21st April 2023. You will require your KU student corporate email and password to access the allocation results.
- Those successful will be expected to pay approved semester rates ( Ksh. 200 daily rate for those staying for no more than 7 days or 2,500 per session for those staying for more than 7 days
- During the reporting dates, students are expected to present themselves for hostel registration at Usambara block 2 room 7 (for those reporting on 24th April ) and at the Students Computer Lab for those reporting on 2nd May 2023)
- Students will be expected to sign into the room with the housekeeper immediately upon reporting
For any enquiry or assistance with application call ext 3684 or send an email to
DIRECTOR, ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
DVC(Academic)-to note on file
Registrar Academic-to note on file
Coordinator CEP/IBP- to disseminate
Director, Student Affairs
KUSA Vice chairperson
Congresspersons IBP-to disseminate
Congressperson Post Graduate Students
>>>>>>>Click here to read the advert
Attached herewith find the Provisional Examination Timetable for units on offer in December 2022 taught between (January - April 2023) to be examined in May 2023
These Examinations are scheduled to be done between Wednesday 3rd to Saturday 6th May 2023
1. All units forwarded to this office have been included and synchronization done where groups are known.
2. The teaching Departments should provide adequate examination invigilators per unit.
Students are advised to check their units carefully and inform their respective Departments, for any additional units who will inform Timetabling Section not later than Thursday 20th April 2023
>>>Provisional Examination Timetable for continuing education programmes (CEP) - for units ongoing for December 2022 Trimester in Jan-April: 2023 Trimester III (Main and Satellite Campuses)