A highly motivated individual offering a thorough and systematic approach to achieving tasks. . Striving to accomplish progressive academic and professional experience to enhance the quality of services in the sphere of responsibility.
Relevant Skills Profile
Has a wide professional and academic background that provides a strong foundation in teaching and research. Able to effectively work under pressure to meet submission deadline.
Research Papers Published
- Challenges affecting IGAD in the management of the greater Sudan conflict dating 1956-2015
- Peace Building Strategies in Managing the Conflicts in the Horn of Africa.
Research Papers Awaiting Publication
- The Nature of Conflicts Affecting the Horn of Africa.
- Contested Boreholes in The Turkana County.
2017: International Criminal Justice in Africa since the Rome Statute Organized by Kenyatta University in collaboration with other Universities globally
2019: Pathways to Resilience in the Karamoja Cluster. A regional conference on recent Research and policy options in Moroto - Uganda
2020: African Interdisciplinary Studies Association (AISA) At Multimedia University of Kenya
2022: A workshop collaboration between Uppsala University (Dept. of Peace &Conflict Research) and Kenyatta University(School of Security, Diplomacy and Peace Studies)
Conference Paper and Presentation
The plight and condition of South Sudanese Refugees in Kenya after Independence. A paper presented at African Interdisciplinary Studies Association (AISA) at Multimedia University of Kenya on 26 to 28th June 2019
- Responsible for teaching and guiding learners in research and in their professional endeavors.
- Making contribution on the best approaches and strategic planning to enhance quality performance in the organization.Seminar Paper Awaiting Publication
- Effectively teaching learners in class and producing results in my area of expertise.
- Enabling and facilitating meaningful debate and discussion to enable learners to express themselves hence building leadership qualities in them.