Research, Publications and Papers Presented in International Conferences
- Mutegi J.K, Challenges Facing Women Career Mobility in Public and Private Universities in Kenya, Published in The Journal of The International Association of Advanced Technology and Science, Vol 2 January 2016.
- Mutegi,J.K, The Role of Local Languages in Peace Building and Conflict Resolution, a paper presented in the 1st International Conference on Local languages in education, Limuru, Kenya, 22-24,June 2015; Published by SIL International, Nairobi Kenya,2016.
- Mutegi, J.K ,Student’s Preparedness for ICT Based Learning, a research paper presented at the 1st International Conference on Emerging and Future Information Communication Technologies-ICEFICT, held at KICC, 11-12th August 2011. Published in the International Journal of professional practice, ISBN 10298
- The environmental impact of unplanned irrigation projects along Maara and Mutonga rivers ,Tharaka Nithi County,an ongoing research project.
- Mutegi J.K, The role of communities in mitigating against gender disparity in education in Kenya, a research paper presented in the 1st International Conference on Education at Kenya Methodist University, Meru, April 2012.
- Utegi,J.K, Mitigating against gender-based violence among students in Universities in Kenya, a paper presented in the 1st Gender Based Violence held at Kenyatta University, 1st – 3rd August 2012.
- Mutegi,J.K, Evaluation of the Integrated HIV-AIDS Curriculum in secondary schools in Kenya, a Case of Chuka Municipality, Tharaka Nithi County; Master’s Thesis dissertation, August, 2006.
- Several publications on education leadership and policy in the local dailies like the Daily Nation and the Standard.