- Ndung’u,M.N; Mwangi,C.N., Ireri, A.M; & Isoe,J. (2023). Social Competence As A Correlate Of School Adjustment Among Form One Students In Murang’a County, Kenya. International Journal of Innovative Research and Advanced Studies (IJIRAS)Volume 10 Issue 5, May 2023 ISSN: 2394-4404
- Ndung’u,M.N; Mwangi,C.N., Ireri, A.M.(2023). Relationship Between Perceived Psychosocial Support And School Adjustment Among Form One Students In Muranga County, Kenya. IOSR Journal of Research & Method in Education (IOSR-JRME) e-ISSN: 2320–7388, p- ISSN: 2320-737x Volume 13, Issue 3 Ser. I (May. – June. 2023), 15-30 www.iosrjournals.org
- Mwangi,C & Ireri, A. (2022).The psycho-social component of resilience to cope with pandemic-related student discomfort. Resilience for the Future.An international roundtable to promote resilience in times of the COVID-19 pandemic.Research Institute(Paoletti Foundation).
- Ireri1,A.M., Mwangi,C.N., 1, Mwaniki,E.W., & Wambugu,S.K.(2021). Achievement goal orientations as predictors of academic achievement among secondary school students in embu county, Kenya. In J Sch Cogn Psychol. DOI: 10.35248/2329-8901.19.7.215
- Anthony M. Ireri, Cecilia N. Mwangi, Elizabeth W. Mwaniki, 2018 Are The Big Five Personality Traits Related to Statistics Anxiety? Department of Educational Psychology, Kenyatta University, Kenya.
- Mwangi, C.N., Ireri, A.M., Mwaniki, E.W., & Wambugu, S.K. (2018). Relationship Among Type of School, Academic Resilience and Academic Achievement Among Secondary School Students In Kiambu County, Kenya. People: International Journal Of Social Sciences, 3(3), 10921107
- Mwangi, C.N., Ireri, A.M., Mwaniki, E.W. (2017). Correlates of Academic Resilience among Secondary School Students in Kiambu County, Kenya. Interdisciplinary Education and Psychology, 1(1).
- Cecilia N. M., & Anthony, M. I. (2017). Gender differences in academic resilience and academic achievement among secondary school students in Kiambu County, Kenya. Psychol Behav Sci Int J. , 5(5): 555673. doi: 10.19080/PBSIJ.2017.05.555673
- Anthony Muriithi Ireri; Crispus K. Wawire; Doyne K. Mugambi; Cecilia N. Mwangi:Academic Identity Status Measure:Psychometric Properties when Used Among Secondary School Students in Kenya
- Mwangi,C.N; Okatcha,F.M;Kinai,T.K; &Ireri,A.M.(2015) Relationship between academic resilience and academic achievement among selected secondary school students in Kiambu County,Kenya.International Journal of School and Cognitive Psychology S2:003.doi:104172/ijscp/.S2-003
- Cecilia N. Kairu Educational Psychology module (2012) for Tangaza University College (Constituent College of the Catholic University of Eastern Africa).
- Cecilia N. Kairu and Ferdinanda Gachangi (2004). Macmillan Secondary Geography Form 2 Students’ Book, Macmillan Publishers, Forest Road, Nairobi.
- Cecilia N. Kairu and Ferdinanda Gachangi (2004). Macmillan Secondary Geography Form 2 Teacher’s Book. Macmillan Publishers, Forest Road, Nairobi.
- Cecilia N. Kairu and Ferdinanda Gachangi (2005). Macmillan Secondary Geography Form 1 Student’s Book. Macmillan Publishers, Forest Road, Nairobi
- Cecilia N. Kairu and Ferdinanda Gachangi (2005). Macmillan Secondary Geography Form 1 Teacher’s Book Macmillan Publishers, Forest Road, Nairobi
- Cecilia N. Kairu and Irene Wainaina (2006). Macmillan Secondary History and Government Golden Tips KCSE Revision Book Macmillan Publishers, Forest Road, Nairobi.
- Cecilia N. Kairu and Irene Wainaina (Forth-coming). History of East Africa, Macmillan Publishers, Forest Road, Nairobi.
Conference and Workshops Attended
- 2019 Society for Personality Assessment(SPA) Convention in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA from 20th-24th March 2019
- 26th International Conference on Teaching,Education and Learning (ICTEL) held at Nanyang Technological University,Nanyang Executive Centre on 8th-9th November,2017, Singapore-organized by Association for Development of Teaching, Education and Learning (ADTEL). Presented a paper entitled “Relationship between Type of School, Academic Resilience and Academic Achievement among Secondary School Students in Kiambu County, Kenya.”
- 4th International Annual Conference on Education and Life-Long Learning, held on 5th-6th October, 2017 at Kenyatta University Conference Center (KUCC); co- presented a paper entitled “Retooling Teacher Educators for 21st Century Learning: A Training Workshop Summary.”
- June 2005: Attended an Inter-religion and International Federation for world peace leadership Seminar held at Grand Regency Hotel, Nairobi.
- August 2002: Attended a Head of Departments’ Seminar on the Revised Secondary Schools Curriculum held at Alliance Girls High School.
- May 1995: Attended a seminar on the Role of Heads of Departments in the Running of Schools held at Kiambu Institute of Technology.
- December 1992: Participated at an In-service Workshop for Teacher Tutors and Teaching Practice Supervisors held at Kenyatta University.
- December 1986: Attended the Twentieth International Symposium on Remote Sensing of the Environment held at UNEP Headquarters, Gigiri, Nairobi.
- RELATIONSHIP AMONG TYPE OF SCHOOL, ACADEMIC RESILIENCE AND ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN KIAMBU COUNTY, KENYA”. Book Name: Arts and Social Studies Research
- Appointment to a team of champions to assist the Digital School review blended learning modules for uploading on the Learning Management System-2nd November 2020 to date
- Appointment as Honorary Advisory Member of Scholarly Teaching and Education Research Association(TERA); 13/12/2017
- Appointment as a member of the Departmental Postgraduate Committee;28th September, 2017.
- Appointment as a member of the Departmental Conference and Project Committee; 28th September, 2017.
- Appointment as a member of the School of Education International Annual Conference on Education and Life-Long Learning; 1st August, 2017 to date.
- Appointment as Departmental Time-Tabler; 9th August 2016 to date.
- June 5 2019- Member of the Society for Personality Assessment
- Life member of the scholarly association-Association for Development of Teaching, Education and Learning (ADTEL)