- Gitonga Kimani and Kisilu Kombo (2011), Access to Education among the HunterGatherers: The Case Study of the Boni of Kenya.Saarbrucken:VDM
- Peter G. Kimani & Cyrus M. Githiri (2012). Kuyaelewa Mashairi. Nairobi: JP Publishers.
- Peter G. Kimani & Margaret Nyambati (2014). Mwongozo wa Kidagaa Kimemwozea, Nairobi: JP Publishers.
- Kimani, G., Otiende, J., & Karugu, A. (2019). The Contribution of the German Neukirchen Mission (GNM) in the advent of Western Education in Tana River County, Kenya 1885- 1986. Msingi Journal, 1(3), 44-61. Retrieved from: https://journal.ku.ac.ke/index.php/msingi/article/view/94
- Kimani, G., Otiende, J., & Karugu, A. (2020). The Ideology of the German Neukirchen Mission and It’s Implication on Education in Tana River County, Kenya 1887-1986. International Journal of Learning and Development. ISSN 2164-4063, 2020, Vol.10, No.3 http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/ijld/article/view/17715
- Gitonga Kimani: The Ideology of the German Neukirchen Mission and its implication on Education in Tana River County, Kenya. Paper presented during the Kenyatta University School of Education and Lifelong Learning Annual October Conference on 5th October 2018.
- Primary Education Development (PRIEDE) Study on Teacher Deployment and Utilization in Kenya. Funded by Global Partnership for Education, Ministry of Education Science and Technology (MOEST) and The World Bank (IBRD-IDA), July 2017. Served as Research Assistant; collected data in Kirinyaga County.
- East Africa Christian Teachers’ Conference as a Facilitator at Kabarak University - Kenya on 23rd August to 25th August 2016.
- Participated in the 5th International Annual October Conference on Education and Lifelong Learning on 4th to 5th October 2018 organized by the School of Education, Kenyatta University, Kenya.
- Participated in the Commission for University Education (CUE) Biennial Conference at the Kenya School of Monetary Studies, Nairobi, Kenya on 30th October to 2nd November 2018.
- Training of Trainers Workshop for Staff Mentors and Growing Leaders Facilitators organized by Kenyatta University Directorate of Career Development and Mentoring Programmes in conjunction with Tangaza University College and DePaul University on 22nd February 2019 at Kenyatta University.
- Training of Trainers Workshop for Staff Mentors and Growing Leaders Facilitators organized by Kenyatta University Directorate of Career Development and Mentoring Programmes in conjunction and DePaul University on 7th November 2019 at Kenyatta University.
- The Borderless Higher Education for Refugees(BHER) Project by Kenyatta University - Kenya and York University – Canada, on Curriculum Co-Development on December 4th to 6th 2019 at Kenyatta University Conference Center (KUCC), Nairobi, Kenya.
- Staff Mentors Seminar organized by Kenyatta University Mentoring Programme on 26th January, 2018 at Kenyatta University.
- 38th Postgraduate Seminar on 11th July 2019 organized by School of Education, Kenyatta University. Served as a Rapporteur