- Presented a paper titled “'Uptake of Pedometer-Based Physical Activity: Success and Challenges of a Church Based Physical Activity Promotion Programme Among Overweight and Obese Adults in Kenya'', in the 8th International Conference on Sport Sciences Research and Technology Support (icSPORTS 2020) held online from November 5 to 6, 2020
- Presented a Paper titled “Developing and Maintaining Physical Wellness” at the Women’s Wellness Conference Organised by Thika Road Baptist Ladies Fellowship on 12th October, 2019/
- Presented on The impact of Health Risk Appraisal on Physical Activity and Nutrition Behaviour in an Occupational setting, on 21st September, 2016 at the 2nd International Conference on Physical Activity and Sports for health and Development in Africa (PASHDA).
- Presented a paper titled “Empowering communities through Sports: The Case of Kenyatta University weekend Sports Programme during the international staff week conference on 9th and 11th April 2019 at National University of Public Service, Budapest, Hungary.
- Presented a paper titled “ Obesity Prevention and Reduction through Exercise and Diet” at the inaugural Obesity Symposium for Mount Kenya University held at Laico Regency, Nairobi Kenya on 5th July, 2019.
- Presented on Assessment of the Nutritional and Anthropometric Profile of Adolescent Basketball Players in Zimbabwe on 21st September, 2016 at the 2nd International Conference on Physical Activity and Sports for health and Development in Africa (PASHDA
- Presented on Good Nutrition for Health and wellbeing to Members of ACK Canon Hesbon on 5th August, 2018.
Jane Wanjiku Kamau, “Overweight and Obesity: Risk Factors to Non Communicable Diseases” at St. Lucia Membley, Ruiru on 8th March 2015
Jane Wanjiku Kamau, “Making an informed Career Choice” presented on 26th September 2014: at Kahatia Secondary school, Murang’a county.
Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Made a presentation on “Making an informed career Choice” on 5th June 2014 at Search Comprehensive School.
Jane Wanjiku Kamau, “Towards addressing Physical Activity and Nutrition Challenges to promote overall Health in Africa” presented at a conference held in South Coast Hotel, Durban, South Africa on 16th September 2013.
- Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Income generating activities by young women in Kiambu County, Kiambu, Kenya, October 2011
- Jane Wanjiku Kamau, The gains of youth and women in the Kenyan 2010 constitution., Kiambu, Kenya, 20th July 2011
- Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Effects of a 10weeks aerobic dance exercise program on overweight and obesity status of children aged 10-15 years in Nairobi province, Kenya, Kenyatta University, Kenya, 7th June 2009
- Running Economy and Efficiency, Kenyatta University, Kenya, 25th- 1st August 2007
- Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Obesity prevalence among children in Nairobi province: the case of Horizon Academy and Moi Avenue primary schools, Kenyatta University, Kenya, 9th-11th November 2005
- Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Physiological Issues in Female Athletes and Their Implications to Participation in Physical Activities and Sports, Kenyatta University, Kenya, 18th-19th November 2004:
Articles in conference proceedings
- Kamau, J.; Mwangi, P. and Wachira, L. (2020). Uptake of Pedometer-based Physical Activity: Success and Challenges of a Church based Physical Activity Promotion Programme among Overweight and Obese Adults in Kenya.In Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Sport Sciences Research and Technology Support - Volume 1: icSPORTS, ISBN 978-989-758-481-7, pages 126-132. DOI: 10.5220/0010026001260132
- Matilda, M., Kamau, J., Mwangi, F., Wanderi, M., & Onyango, E. (2020, July 15). Status of Participation in Physical Activity by Employees in Kenyan Universities at Onsite Fitness Centers in Kenya. African Journal of Education,Science and Technology, 6(1), Pg 122-133. Retrieved from https://ajest.info/index.php/ajest/article/view/470
- Lillian, M., Kamau, J., & Kasoma, S. (December, 2019). Status of participation in physical activity among day high school students in Kampala, Uganda. Journal of Physical Education Research, Volume 6, Issue IV, 22-28.
- Bailasha N. K, Rintaugu E. G, Kamau J, Mwangi F. M, Mucheke C. M, Otieno M.D (December, 2019) Institutional Based Reasons for Students Non-participation in Physical Activity and Sport Programs in the Kenyan Public Universities. International Journal of Human Movement and Sports Sciences
- Ismail N. Pangani, Festus K. Kiplamai, Jane Wanjiku Kamau, and Vincent O. Onywera 2016 Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity among Primary School Children Aged 8–13 Years in Dar es Salaam City, Tanzania. Advances in Preventive Medicine, vol. 2016, Article ID 1345017, 5 pages, 2016. doi:10.1155/2016/1345017
Elijah Rintaugu, Jane Kamau, L.O Amusa and A.L Toriola. (2014) The forbidden Acts: Prevalence of sexual harassment among university Female athletes. African Journal for physical, Health Education, Recreation and Dance. (AJPHERD) Vol. 20 (3:1 pp 974 – 990)
Jane Wanjiku Kamau and Peter Wanderi Mwangi. (2013) Effects of a 10 weeks Aerobic Dance Exercise Programme in Managing Overweight and Obesity Among Primary School Children Aged 10-15 Years in Nairobi County, Kenya. International Journal of Sports Technology, Management and Allied Sciences ISSN 2319-5274 vol-2 No.3 pp. 6-12.
- Jared Nambaka, Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Adanje Mwisukha, Sep 2011, Factors influencing participation in physical exercise by the elderly in Eldoret West district, Kenya, African Journal for Physical, Health Education, Recreation and Dance ( AJPHERD), ISSN 11174315 Vol 17(3)
- Jane Wanjiku Kamau, Mwangi Peter wanderi, Edwin Wamukoya and Wycliffe Njororai, June 2011, Prevelance of overweight and obesity among primary school children in Nairobi province, kenya, African Journal for Physical, Health Education, Recreation and Dance ( AJPHERD), ISSN 11174315 Vol 17(2)
- Mwangi P. Wanderi, Bukhala P., Gitonga E., Kamau J.,Andanje M., Muniu R. Kamenju J.,Gikaria N.,Mwose N. and Masinjila T, September 2008, Physical Education and Sports (PES) in Kenya with special reference to teacher education: current status, challenges and recommendations for improvements
- Wanjiku Jane Kamau, Njororai W.W. Simiyu and Wanderi p. Mwangi, 2003, Aerobic capacity and need for its assessment among athletes: The case of Kenyatta university soccer players, East African Journal of Physical Education, Sports Science, Leisure and Recreation Management: vol1 issue 1 2003, ISSN 1810-259