Dr. Faith S. Wambui Kariuki
Articles in Refereed Journals
- Kariuki Faith & Kula Anna (2019) “Governance: Voices of Selected African Creative Artists.”
- Mugubi J. & Kariuki F. (2018) “Negotiating Dramatic Constituents in Rendering Family and Gender Relations”. Nairobi Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences (online) ISSN: 2523-0948 .Special Edition, issue 1, 2018 p. 121-154.
- Kariuki F. (2017) “Cultural and Ritual Artefacts as Aspects of Spectacle and Thematic Expression in Performed Scripts of Selected Plays of Francis Imbuga”. ISSN 2520-7210 Journal of African Theatre, Film and Media Discourse.Volume 1, Issue 1, 2017 p. 173-184.
- A paper on character flaws in Selected literary works
- A paper on Relationships in Selected literary works
- A paper based on Mother Language and the Media
- A paper on Mother languages’ Endangerment
Books and Books Chapters:
- Kariuki F. (2020). A Guidebook on A Doll’s House. Royallite Publishers
- Kariuki F.(2012). Semantic Oddities and Phonological Manipulation in Jason Kap- Kirwok’s Poetry. Berlin: LAP Publishing Co.