Books and Books Chapters
- “Globalization and the Churches.” In Mwase I. and Kamaara E. (Editors) Theologies of Liberation and Reconstruction, Acton Publisher, 2012 (Nairobi).
- “Sex Education in the Context of Changing Family Roles.” In Getui Mary(Editor) Responsible Leadership in Marriage and Family Acton Publisher 2008 (Nairobi).
- “Religious Groups and Democratization in Kenya: Between the Sacred and the Profane” In Kenya: The Struggle for Democracy Zed Books 2007 (London).
- “Beyond Anthropocentrism to Bieocentric or Ecocentric Inclusiveness: Engaging the Church in Kenya in Exploring Alternative Futures for Humanity and Nature in Africa Parading Through Development, Edited by Maurice N. Amutabi Published by the Centre for Democracy, Research and Development, Nairobi.
- “Cause of violent conflicts: African Traditional perspective” in Getui Mary and WasayeMusyoni (eds) Overcoming violence: A Faith Based Response NCCK Nairobi 2003.
- “Women and Political Participation in Kenya”. In Amoah Elizabeth, Divine Empowerment of Women in Africa’s Complex Realities. SAM Wood Accra, Ghana, 2002.
- 12th Hekima College Symposium Paper Presented “Theological Insights on Ecology and Technology towards Sustainable Development and Peace in Africa”.Hekima College Nairobi, March 2012
- Circle For Concerned African Women Theologians (East African Region) Mystic Centre Nairobi, Paper presented” Women and Peace Building in Africa” August 2011.
- County conversations organized by Twaweza Communication, Paper presented” Search for Identity? Youth, Culture and Religion in the Mount Kenya Religion” November 2010.
- EATWOT Africa Region February 28 th – 6 th March, 2005 Accra, Ghana, Paper presented: “HIV/AID Rehabilitation Projects in Kenya: A Window of Hope for Women and Children”.
- International Association for Educational and Vocational Guidance (IAEVG) held in Lisbon Portugal between 14 – 16 September 2005. Paper Presented: “Puberty Initiation Seclusion School”.
Student Co-authored Publications
- Musili, T, Gecaga, M & Gitome, J., (2018). Condom Use and Culture of Life: The Roman Catholic Church Dilemma in the Wake of New HIV Infections. Research on Humanities and Social Sciences 8 (6) 66-72.
- Condom use and Culture of Life: The Roman Catholic Church Dilemma in the Wake of New HIV Infection, by Gecaga Margaret, Musili Teresia and Gitome Josephine in the Journal of Research on Humanities and Social Sciences Vol. 8 No 6 2018 pp 66 – 72 (2018).
- “The Relationship between psychosocial preparation for retirement and quality of life in Kenya”. In International Journal of Social Science and Humanities vol 4 Issue 3 co-authored with Dr. Lucy Maina and Pauline Thuku 2016, pp. 251-260.
- “Unfolding Reliogiosity and Spirituality: Towards an Integrated Theology of Holism in the Advent of New HIV Infections in Africa” (2016). In The International Journal of Humanities and Social Studies Vol 4 Issue 9, Co - authored with Musili Telesia Kathini , pp, 230-235.
- “Enhancing Graduate Employability through Community Engagement” In Journal of Administrative Science and Policy Studies Vol 1. 2013.
- “Theological Insights on Ecology and Technology towards Sustainable Development and Peace in Africa”. In Hekima Review Journal of Hekima College, Jesuit School of Theology ,Peace Studies and International Relation No.46 May 2012 PP 57-73 .
- The Response of the Church to the Plight of Children in Africa” in World Studies in Christianity Vol 13 Part 2 the Edinburgh Review of Theology and Religion Edinburgh University Press 2007 (Edinburgh) PP 142-159.
- Master of Arts (M.A) 1994 Thesis Entitled: “The African Orthodox Church: A Historical and Theological Study 1929 – 1989”.
- PhD Thesis entitled “Issues in the Controversy surrounding the Introduction of Family Life Education in Kenyan Schools 1987 – 1997”.
- Awarded A CODESRIA (Council for the Development of Social Sciences Research in Africa), The Small Grant Programme for Thesis Writing in March 1998.
- Involved in a research on Ethnicity, Community Relations and Civil Society in Kenya: Perspective from a New Generation in 2000 funded by Ford Foundation, New York.
- Completed research on “The Role of Religious Groups in the Democratization process in Kenya” under the Council for the Development of Social Sciences Research in Africa (CODESRIA) – Kenya National Working group. (Funded by CODESRIA).
- Co-investigator on Pentecostal and Charismatic Research Initiative: A Comparative Research Network – Topic “Religion, Spirituality and Power in Kenya and Uganda” (funded by CODESRIA-2013.)
- 2019 (31st May), Conference on the Palestinian Question & its Relevance to the Struggle for Human Rights
- 2017 (2nd November), Conference on Cultural & Scientific Impact on Extremism & Radicalism