Name: Loise Nyambura Ndirangu
Department: Medical Surgical Nursing & Pre-clinical Sciences
Designation/Position: Tutorial Fellow
Contact Address: 97 Naro-Moru
Area of Specialization: Medical Surgical Nursing
Research Interests: Diabetes Mellitus: Strategies on reducing the prevalence of diabetes and preventing its complications.Chronic diseases: their impact on quality of life and preventive strategies.
Google Scholar: Loise Nyambura
ORCID ID: -Loise Ndirangu 0001-8215-2056
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
- Patients’ knowledge on diabetes self-care and the clinical outcome at Kenyatta national hospital. International Journal of Social Science and Technology. Vol. 4 No. 3: June 2019.
- MAY 2022 - New Research Management System (KENRIS) and Science,Technology and Innovation (STI) Mainstreaming
- MARCH 2020 – Teaching and Learning Enhancement Workshop TLEW
- MARCH 2019 – Sensitization on Marketing and Student recruitment
- NOVEMBER, 2018: University of Nairobi & Kenyatta National Hospital, International Conference on Health.
- NOVEMBER, 2011: Palliative Care at the National Hospice, Nairobi.
CERTIFICATION/ SHORT COURSES
- JULY 2023: Advanced Excel Training
- JULY 2023: Basic Cyber-Security Training
- MARCH, 2016: Emergency Triage Assessment and Treatment plus Admission Care for Sick Children – ETAT+
- APRIL, 2014: Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) at Kenya Red cross, Nairobi.
- SEPTEMBER, 2013: Basic Life Support (BLS) at Kenya Red cross, Nairobi.
AFFILIATION OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Nursing Council of Kenya
- National Nurses Association of Kenya.
ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS HELD
- Member of Quality Management System (QMS)
- Skills Laboratory Co-ordinator