Area of Specialization: Clinical Pharmacy (Paediatrics and Infectious Diseases)
Research Interests: Toxicology and Pharmacology
CONFERENCES /SEMINARS /WORKSHOPS
- Kenyatta National Hospital and University of Nairobi Symposium, March 16th, 2018- Efficacy of Snake Antivenom Brands Available in Kenya.
- Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya Annual Symposium, Sarova White Sands Beach Resort, May 28th – 1st June 2015.
- Hospital Pharmacists Association of Kenya (HOPAK), Sarova Stanley Hotel-Nairobi; Seminar on Medication Safety, 18th March 2015
- Hospital Pharmacists Association of Kenya (HOPAK), Sarova Panafric Hotel-Nairobi; Pharmacy Practice Training- Promoting Best Standards in Hospital Pharmacy Practice, 9th and 11th July 2014.
- Hospital Pharmacists Association of Kenya (HOPAK), Sarova Stanley Hotel-Nairobi; Presented a case study on adverse drug reactions. 11th and 12th August 2012;
- PACE Program HIV Symposium ’The Role of Training and Research in health service delivery: Lessons Learnt from the HIV epidemic’, College of Health Sciences, University of Nairobi, June 14-15th 2012.
- Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya Annual Symposium, Sarova White Sands Beach Resort, May 31st – 3rd June 2012.
- Rappoteur, Hospital Break Out Session, Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya Scientific Conference, White Sands Hotel, Mombasa 30th May to June 1st 2010.
- Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya Annual Symposium, Sarova White Sands Beach Resort; Presented a Paper: ‘The role of pharmacists in the management of chronic illnesses’. May 31st – 3rd June 2009
- Snake venom neutralization by herbal compounds- PhD experimental study, ongoing.
- An Audit into the Rational and Evidence Based Prescribing of Artemether Lumefantrine at the Paediatric Unit (Obama Children’s Hospital) of Nyanza Provincial General Hospital, Kisumu; Ongoing Operational Research; 2011.
- A Drug Utilization Study at the Out Patient Department of Nyanza Provincial General Hospital, Kisumu-Operational Research; 2010
- A Diagnostic and Management Approach to Snake Bites in a Peripheral Public Health Facility; A dissertation in partial fulfilment for Master of Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy;2009.